• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Grail is HERE...Story inside. See new post

97 posts in this topic

hey, top census! Some of those AA DC books are just impossible. glad to see you grabbed yourself a nice, clean copy of your grail!

you realise of course, that they're going to come out of the woodwork now that you found one, don't you? poke2.gif

I hope so....finding books from this run are a pain in the butt. Because of that I have become a paranoid nut in missing a book. I lost out on all the "D" books and was really bummed out. I was not about to let this one get away from me.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

That's a nice looking fine! What's wrong with it? The bottom edge?

The bottom edge is the downfall

The back cover looks 8.0 and it has a sweet spine front and back. cloud9.gif

I see no downfall or downside to that book! Rejoice Buck! You have earned it.

Bill

hey, top census! Some of those AA DC books are just impossible. glad to see you grabbed yourself a nice, clean copy of your grail!

I was told by Frank that the last copy of this book Metro had was a VG back in 1997. The copy before that was in 1996 and it was a G! 893whatthe.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

That's a nice looking fine! What's wrong with it? The bottom edge?

The bottom edge is the downfall

The back cover looks 8.0 and it has a sweet spine front and back. cloud9.gif

I see no downfall or downside to that book! Rejoice Buck! You have earned it.

Bill

Thanks. Can't believe I own it still. I was so worried that I might have missed out on this one.

SensationComics92cgc6-1.jpg

Wow! Thanks for sharing... now I want that book too! gossip.gif I've always been fond of the "Wonder Woman for President!" cover... # 5, I think.

I think HG Peter's work had peaks and lows. This was a very high point. Like I said, THIS IS THE BEST Wonder Woman cover from then Goldenage.

I was told by Frank that the last copy of this book Metro had was a VG back in 1997. The copy before that was in 1996 and it was a G! 893whatthe.gif

yeah, there's your book and a 5.5 in the census currently. i don't think there's going to be very many of these that get shook out in the future, although you never know

yeah, there's your book and a 5.5 in the census currently. i don't think there's going to be very many of these that get shook out in the future, although you never know

I have a feeling that the person who let this go may have scored a better copy. Why else would you get rid of such a beautiful book? confused-smiley-013.gif

Wow! Thanks for sharing... now I want that book too! gossip.gif I've always been fond of the "Wonder Woman for President!" cover... # 5, I think.

I think HG Peter's work had peaks and lows. This was a very high point. Like I said, THIS IS THE BEST Wonder Woman cover from then Goldenage.

My first impression on seeing the cover is that it's by Hasen. I'm not completely confident but Hasen did the "romance" covers starting with 93 and I just don't get the tell-tale feel of HG Peter on this.

My first impression on seeing the cover is that it's by Hasen. I'm not completely confident but Hasen did the "romance" covers starting with 93 and I just don't get the tell-tale feel of HG Peter on this.

I was a little suprised to see that it was Peter as well.