• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY HIGH GRADE CGC RUN BATMAN!!!!!

80 posts in this topic

looks shill-tastic alright

Total bids: 26

Items bid on: 19

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

94% feedback is no big deal though, as it's only 1 neg given the fairly low feedback score for this shill.

The bidders ID is "magic-dirt". He actually has 3 negative feedbacks, and has not won anything since February 25, 2005! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

94% feedback is no big deal though, as it's only 1 neg given the fairly low feedback score for this shill.

The bidders ID is "magic-dirt". He actually has 3 negative feedbacks, and has not won anything since February 25, 2005! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

According to Ebay, magic-dirt's location is NJ. Anybody bidding on these auctions are sure to get raped.

According to Ebay, magic-dirt's location is NJ. Anybody bidding on these auctions are sure to get raped.

That sucks! I was going to bid decent money on some of his books.

My current transaction with the seller has gone extremely poor. I paid right after winning two books on Feb 12. Both books were recently sold (and apparently purchased by the seller) from the Comiclink auction. Anyways, I won two of the ASMs from him both at prices between 50-80 dollars less then what they originally sold for. So after a few days I email to check to see if they've been shipped. He responds that he got snowed in and they won't ship until Sat the 17th. Okay, so that's 5 days later.. which is annoying but okay with me. Now I get an email Monday February 26th saying he hasn't found the books and he may have "lost" them at the NY Con which he apparently went to rather then mail my books out, I guess. So that's where I'm at now. He's "looking for the books", which I'm betting he sold at the NY Con for a higher price. But I'll wait and see if he "finds" them, but I remain VERY skeptical. The moral of the story? Avoid this seller.

Brian

p.s. I believe he posts or used to post here as Ronm3.

..another possibility is that he doesn't yet own the books from Comiclink,...If he just did a major buy from Comiclink to flip on E-bay it's possible that he needed your money just to release the books from CL,...or,...he could be just making this whole auction a last hurrah and everyone is going to get screwed,...I wish much luck to all of those who bid on these books,..however I think everyone was aware of the risks involved here and bidding on this lot was definitely done at ones own risk,...

I must have missed something. Ronm3 has been on here for a while - where did he go wrong? Sucks that someone from this board is out there screwing people on Ebay sumo.gif

If there is a post somewhere that explains things, please send me a linky. Thanks!

Wow, this guy is a class act all the way to the bitter end. I fear that anyone who sent him funds is going to have a rude awakening. Thank goodness to the board members who told me who he was before I bid on a book as I would not p*** on him if he was on fire, much less send him a red cent. Too brutally honest of me? confused-smiley-013.gif

Scott

I must have missed something. Ronm3 has been on here for a while - where did he go wrong? Sucks that someone from this board is out there screwing people on Ebay sumo.gif

If there is a post somewhere that explains things, please send me a linky. Thanks!

Boy....do you have a story coming your way.

S

Boy....do you have a story coming your way.

S

Just received. Unbelievable. foreheadslap.gif