• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War: The Parody

17 posts in this topic

Already posted about this in the Modern section of the boards, but thought I would give a head's up here as well...

Civil War #7 has been released and (IMHO) Marvel has once again unleashed suckage on what had the potential to be a great series with an anti-climactic ending that left me wanting to bash my head into a wall.

Let us all say thanks to blogger mightygodking's parodies of every issue. They redeem the lunacy with hilarity and will make you lol

Can't wait to see what he does with the last issue...(WARNING: Profanity)

CIVIL WAR #1 PARODY

CIVIL WAR #2 PARODY

CIVIL WAR #3 PARODY

CIVIL WAR #4 PARODY

CIVIL WAR #5 PARODY

CIVIL WAR #6 PARODY

This thing just keeps getting funnier and funnier the further into it I get.

Hank Pym: "Uh-oh! Nearly forgot to take my 'don't-beat-my-wife' pill! Mmm. Tranquilicious!"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gif

I can't wait until the parody for #7 comes out. Given that Civil War #7 was one of the biggest WTF books ever, the parody has to be phenomenal.

Civil War 7 was the parody.

hell, someone had to say it

Ummm. That's the real one. The parody is that big steaming pile of *spoon* that Marvel sent out last week. All things aside, the ending in this parody is MUCH more realistic than the *spoon* Marvel had. Cap would actually quit because of this,. as opposed to the whiny *spoon* *spoon* they wrote in the book.

I quit buying Civil War after issue #6 and then finding these parodies. I decided to just read the parody for #7 based on everyone's scathing remarks about the real thing. And I'm what????.....$4 richer and I'm sure this parody is tons better reading than what was originally printed by marvel.

I agree. This guy needs a job writing dialogue. It is close enough to the plot that it could be passable to someone who had not read the real issue. (well, if you took out some of the language) Marvel needs to make a trade under the Max imprint with THIS dialogue.

Then i want my shanna the She-devil Mature version included as a bonus!!