• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone know if Comicsupply.com is still in busness ?

59 posts in this topic

I went to use the site today, and it was down again.

I want to order some supplies and had always used Cole in the past. wanted to at least check you out.

hope the site is up again soon

I placed an order the last week in Feb and received it in a timely fashion but unfortunately the order was messed up. I have been trying to get them to respond to me by leaving a couple of voicemail's and email over the last week but no luck so far. Looks like I may have to get my credit card company involved if i want the issue resolved.

i placed an order on Feb 2, and e mailed russell of comicsupply.com 5 times asking about the order and get no reply , i also called everyday for the last 6 days , left messages and no return call , money been transfered on Feb 5,

i hope everything is ok , anyone have any info

I've been waiting on an order for quite a while too....

Said fullbacks were on backorder...

Hope everything's ok...

Russ is a good guy, so I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Customer. Service. sumo.gif

Hey, does anyone know if there are any current deals running? I need some halfbacks and mylites, and am looking to save some money.

Any ideas? He ususally has some good deals running. Free shipping?

Hey, does anyone know if there are any current deals running? I need some halfbacks and mylites, and am looking to save some money.

Any ideas? He ususally has some good deals running. Free shipping?

The site seems to be on perma-sale (20% off) now. confused-smiley-013.gif I haven't seen regular prices for months.

Everything is fine. Just can't seem to find enough hours in the day to get everything done I need to.

As far as pricing, the site has been at those prices for about 3 months. I got sick of putting it up every 2 weeks and taking it down and putting it up and taking it down. So I just figured stick with it.

Everything is fine. Just can't seem to find enough hours in the day to get everything done I need to.

As far as pricing, the site has been at those prices for about 3 months. I got sick of putting it up every 2 weeks and taking it down and putting it up and taking it down. So I just figured stick with it.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Just had an order for 18 packs of Mylite2's arrive in Australia today.

Due to shipping costs I had them shipped via surface mail. It only took 6 weeks instead of the normal 12 weeks. hail.gif

The bonus book section is great. I was able to order 3 bonus TPB books for an extra $5 due to the invoicing total cloud9.gif

To buy these 3 books in Australia would have set me back nearly $100 alone. foreheadslap.gif

Thanks Russ...

Russ... flowerred.gif

Now if I can only find a way to grade the ohh 4000-5000 books that need to be listed I would be a-ok.

Find a local boardie in your neck of the woods to do it. Don't you live near Erik Garmany (forum member Iron_Maniac), in Michigan? He's off work right now after getting overheated in one of the hot rooms at the Ford plant, and he's a great grader. Maybe he'd be interested? I think he lives less than 30 minutes from you.