• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 538. (Possible Spoiler...err I mean Repeate)

11 posts in this topic

So, who here picked up ASM 538? WHat did you think of it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Spoiler. of course, this is why I it looks like it's invisible, Highlight for a spoiler! SPOILER! yeahok.gif)

Who here thinks Dear Old Aunty May will die this time? Looks like she was bleeding, since she got shot. I for one vote she won't. Which is why idk why they had to do that 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh heck! I did not know that! Thanks for the post.

And to answer you, no, they completly left the "After ROmita" off of it.

It would be interesting to see the original art - if Garney gave an 'After Romita' credit on it. If not - what a sad swipe! Garney just doesn't seem like the type who would do that... confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh heck! I did not know that! Thanks for the post.

And to answer you, no, they completly left the "After ROmita" off of it.

It would be interesting to see the original art - if Garney gave an 'After Romita' credit on it. If not - what a sad swipe! Garney just doesn't seem like the type who would do that... confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe he forgot to do that? confused-smiley-013.gif

Dunno. frown.gif

Why did romita get spidey to twist like that. That is silly.

I think it adds to the feeling of tension. That cover swipe sure is a lousy one. I'm so used to guys like Alex Ross really bringing the old covers alive... that this one is hard on the eyes.

So, who here picked up ASM 538? WHat did you think of it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Spoiler. of course, this is why I it looks like it's invisible, Highlight for a spoiler! SPOILER! yeahok.gif)

Who here thinks Dear Old Aunty May will die this time? Looks like she was bleeding, since she got shot. I for one vote she won't. Which is why idk why they had to do that 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmmm.... Another letdown issue. I mean she died once before (issue #400), so why should I feel moved by this issue??? Good grief, she'll become Phoenix/Jean Grey the second if they keep this up. At least rising from the dead works with the Phoenix legend... Here's to hoping she STAYS dead, but if Captain Marvel can come back, why can't she - AGAIN? frustrated.gif