• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

another det #359 cgc 9.4 on comiclink???

15 posts in this topic

Hey, there's only 6 copies of Detective 359 slabbed in 9.4, and 2 in 9.6. I'll take one of those over a Hulk 181 or Giant Size X-Men #1 anyday. $1500 doesn't seem that crazy to me, although I think it was less than a year ago that a copy sold on eBay for around $800(damn, should've snagged that one).

yes it is....too bad i have a stalker who answers questions directed towards me. But I suppose losers who overspend need to have a hobby other than making dealers rich.

yes it is....too bad i have a stalker who answers questions directed towards me. But I suppose losers who overspend need to have a hobby other than making dealers rich.

27_laughing.gif your the one who's into everyone's buisness,so i'm getting into yours and you don't like it..good. I'm not making dealers rich,I'm not making you rich.You have made Ted very successful over the years you have known him though.If you think cause you got 20% off a book that you got the better end of the deal then your wrong! Dealers are still making money off of you

doesn't bother me at all.....keep up the good work.

sure ted has made $ off of me....and i in tuen have made $ off of those same books. if ted didn't make $ off his sales he would be in a 1 bedroom basement in Fall River probably surrounded by bills and weight loss products.