• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Publisher Rivalry

Which one do you prefer?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

17 posts in this topic

Toughy Arch!

Marvel for back issues. Can't beat the classic Stan stories and Kirby art.

DC for new stuff. Vertigo Rules!

So, I voted for "Less Filling" since you can never have too much beer.....

Chris

I quoted "less filling" 'cause I didn't see Ace, ACG, Ajax-Farrell, Atlas (yah yah- could be called Marvel MAYBE!), Avon, Charlton, Comic Media, EC, Fawcett, Fiction House, Gilmore, Harvey, PL, Premier, Prize, Quality, St John, Standard, Star, Sterling, Story, Superior, Toby, Trojan, Youthful, Ziff-Davis

I quoted "less filling" 'cause I didn't see Ace, ACG, Ajax-Farrell, Atlas (yah yah- could be called Marvel MAYBE!), Avon, Charlton, Comic Media, EC, Fawcett, Fiction House, Gilmore, Harvey, PL, Premier, Prize, Quality, St John, Standard, Star, Sterling, Story, Superior, Toby, Trojan, Youthful, Ziff-Davis

this poll is for the masses, POV, not a specialty kinda guy like yerself, with your finelt tuned, educated palette. (is that the same spelling for tastes as painting?)

this poll is for the masses, POV, not a specialty kinda guy like yerself, with your finelt tuned, educated palette. (is that the same spelling for tastes as painting?)

Get your stinking specialty paws off me you darned dirty palette!

yonda lies da castle ov my faddah.

anyway, POV, do you prefer oysters...or clams?

OK - let me finish laughing - seriously - clams. Deep fried on a kaiser roll with good tartar sauce. Haven't had such a sandwich since I left Boston. Time to hit the Fisherman's Wharf I think!