• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic-Con

32 posts in this topic

I thought the Con was a bit overwhelming this year with so much space, but loved every minute of it. As far as purchases go, i brought a ton of books mostly Bronze from the one dealer from South Carolina at $5 bucks a pop. I also purchased a nice slew of key Silver Age as well, will post scans soon.

sounds like Heroes & Dragons out of Columbia. nice guy, blonde hair and mustache, will talk the paint off of the walls ... ?

I thought the Con was a bit overwhelming this year with so much space, but loved every minute of it. As far as purchases go, i brought a ton of books mostly Bronze from the one dealer from South Carolina at $5 bucks a pop. I also purchased a nice slew of key Silver Age as well, will post scans soon.

sounds like Heroes & Dragons out of Columbia. nice guy, blonde hair and mustache, will talk the paint off of the walls ... ?

You said that right. hi.gif

They were good guys, brought about 60 books from them.

That is indeed Chris Foss of Heroes and Dragons. Some nice stuff, just not what I was looking for...

That is indeed Chris Foss of Heroes and Dragons. Some nice stuff, just not what I was looking for...

I bet he has what you are looking for in his store in Columbia gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif Word!!!

27_laughing.gif Word!!!

He is legendary in comic circles for this. tongue.gif

After walking the floor today I found some really good deals, picked up the random ASM's I needed to finish my 1-80 run and almost knocked out 1-100 but could find good buys on the drug issues and the last of the 12 cent covers.

Also picked up one of my white wales: FF1.jpg

27_laughing.gif Word!!!

He is legendary in comic circles for this. tongue.gif

I spent about an hour going through his $2 boxes at the FX show and

was amazed at his "stream of conscious"-conversations grin.gif