• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Getting my son indoctrinated

19 posts in this topic

Again (and thanks for the third star, whoever that was!)

Edit: My new son looks kinda dopy in this one. Sort of like a potato with a hat.

An Adorable spider fan...

thats OK

Family life....that's what it's all about...I commend you...893applaud-thumb.gif

However...I hope next year you are going to indoctrinate your son in the world of DC... 893naughty-thumb.gif

It's possible, although you'll have to start with his dad.

I can get into Batman, but I just don't "get" the Flash.

Ah, allow me to enlighten you, 'Hawk ...

The Flash is the world's fastest human - Superman notwithstanding. He can circle the Earth what, 7 times in a second? He's generally attired all in red, with gold highlights. I'd tell you his secret identity too, but that would be telling... crazy.gif

The Flash is the world's fastest human - Superman notwithstanding. He can circle the Earth what, 7 times in a second? He's generally attired all in red, with gold highlights. I'd tell you his secret identity too, but that would be telling... crazy.gif

You'd be attired too if you had to circle the Earth 7 times in a second.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Well, yeah, I know all that. The part I don't know is why that makes him cool, or how to make hundreds of comic books about that.

As Maxim said, what's impresive about a guy who's successfully foiled by a curb?