• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Discounted 'Left-Overs' & All New Books!

1,455 posts in this topic

no 167 or 168, Nick?

Sorry, mate....had them a few weeks ago and they sold. sorry.gif

ach, well good on ya at least...

no need to be sorry, it's not like they're rare or anything

wow... no one else wanted this?

takeit.gif

I know, I figured that one would be gone in a cocaine heartbeat! 893whatthe.gif

i already have 2 copies. confused-smiley-013.gif

And that draws tonight's festivities to a close. You've been a great audience and I'm here all week....every 893censored-thumb.gif week. crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif

Thanks to everyone for the bids and the fun along the way. I'm sure your hearts bleed for me when I say I'm not taking much out of these consignment deals, but what I am getting is a real kick out of posting them and watching them fly. thumbsup2.gif

And that draws tonight's festivities to a close. You've been a great audience and I'm here all week....every 893censored-thumb.gif week. crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif

Thanks to everyone for the bids and the fun along the way. I'm sure your hearts bleed for me when I say I'm not taking much out of these consignment deals, but what I am getting is a real kick out of posting them and watching them fly. thumbsup2.gif

given the track record of these books here on this board, you should probably negotiate yourself a nice raise with the OO.

think of aaaaallll the eBay fees you've saved him

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

given the track record of these books here on this board, you should probably negotiate yourself a nice raise with the OO.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not to mention u would never get these prices on the 'bay.

Or without Nick's reputation.

27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not to mention u would never get these prices on the 'bay.

Or without Nick's reputation.

What I do get a good deal on are the books that I've taken out for myself. However, I've had to restrict myself as to how many I take, 'cause I could end up going completely wild.... insane.gif

Batman #232

VF/NM (9.0)

$160

I've pretty much avoided doing this, but...

This one's a very strong VF/NM, borderline NM-. There's a very vague bend at the top right corner and two small NCB surface stresses on the back cover...and that's about it!

Batman232.jpg

takeit.gif

Damn! foreheadslap.gif