• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL ZOMBIE HQ - You know you want more of it.

33 posts in this topic

If possible, let's use this thread for any and all related MZ Or Hell, even just normal Zombie stuff.

First up, Wether you give a damn or not, Blank Panther #28!!!! (Wha!?) Look. wink.gif

File0036.jpg

I know I am sure as hell gonna grab it.

So now, onto the fleshy parts.

Marvel Zombies: Dead Days, 3 page Preview. Enjoy. cloud9.gif

File0038.jpg

File0039.jpg

File0040.jpg

flowerred.gif

Now here is a kickass cover! MZ vs AOD #3 Cover

File0041.jpg

Marvel Zombie Statues

File0042.jpg

File0043.jpg

Because I love Suydams covers cloud9.gif

Ghost Rider #11 (Nothing to do with MZ, or Zombies, besides for the cover artist. tongue.gif)

File0037.jpg

All of this was found in

File0044.jpg

Enjoy acclaim.gif

Zombie's - one of the coolest storylines Ive read in years! headbang.gif

Dont forget the Exiles 2 parter from a year or so ago with all the different Wolverines from different timelines. The Exiles team consisted of a few Wolvies, one of which was the MZ Wolverine...

treasure hunt...

I loved that preview. "Aunt May, I got bit by zombie Colonel America!" "I'll get the peroxide."

I do hope they continue the action figure series. I can see it now: Flip-top Cap (or Col), Silver Surfer with peel-away skin, crippled Black Panther with Wasp head accessory.

I gotta go back and get the multi-printing covers, I know I'm missing some of them. And the UFF Suydam. And the HCs are going so cheap I might have to get all the different ones.

I loved that preview. "Aunt May, I got bit by zombie Colonel America!" "I'll get the peroxide."

I do hope they continue the action figure series. I can see it now: Flip-top Cap (or Col), Silver Surfer with peel-away skin, crippled Black Panther with Wasp head accessory.

The figures are going to come with bits of the silver surfer leftovers.

Actually, does anyone know if that preview is going to be printed anywhere else? I better hold onto that Previews just in case. Wizard might one day list it as D:MJ.
Dunno...

I bet Newsarama might get this eventually.

My Previews copy is pretty beat after scanning. insane.gif

But yeah, I dont plan to get rid of it. yay.gif

Dont forget the Exiles 2 parter from a year or so ago with all the different Wolverines from different timelines. The Exiles team consisted of a few Wolvies, one of which was the MZ Wolverine...

treasure hunt...

Hey JJ,

Do you know what issue this was? I dropped it around 1 year ago so I hope I didn't miss it. Good story?

Pat

Actually, does anyone know if that preview is going to be printed anywhere else? I better hold onto that Previews just in case. Wizard might one day list it as D:MJ.

I can't see the Previews being worth some cash. Maybe during the hype. But previews in actual comics don't cause that issue to be worth more (in most cases).

Speaking of which, I remember reading a comic and it had a pretty long preview of Invincible #1. That's how I knew I wanted to buy it right away. And I know it wasn't in Noble Causes. Anyone know what comic it might have been? I'd hate to go through all my Image stuff to figure it out (boxes & boxes).

Pat

treasure hunt...

Hey JJ,

Do you know what issue this was? I dropped it around 1 year ago so I hope I didn't miss it. Good story?

Pat

No the story was a fill in about how Magneto and a few others had fused to become one being. The wolverines were from different realities trying to stop him. It was an okay story not a must have by any means.