• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny ebay auction - Who presses & clones the Watchmen?

14 posts in this topic

You'll have to scroll down just a bit in his description & hit his photo links. Good stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

I love the third photo link where we can clearly see his secret ingredients are Triaminic Cough Syrup and a bottle of body hair remover.

Classic.

This Guy seems to actually be having a good time selling on Ebay. I'm happy for him. I like how he puts the clone and spider-man in the title. Makes you wonder why he did not sell x23 of them just to get that 10 extra people who still give a poop about Wolverine's "Daughter"------------------------(oh yeah! This is my 1st post. I guess it's worth mentioning. I have been reading this board for a couple of years though)

This Guy seems to actually be having a good time selling on Ebay. I'm happy for him. I like how he puts the clone and spider-man in the title. Makes you wonder why he did not sell x23 of them just to get that 10 extra people who still give a poop about Wolverine's "Daughter"------------------------(oh yeah! This is my 1st post. I guess it's worth mentioning. I have been reading this board for a couple of years though)

Hey, Mr. Snow. Can Jakita come out and play?

Only if she buttons that damn part of her shirt that always hangs down. I really don't care if she wears a tube top, but that design bugs me to no end. Just decide woman! Up or down!!!!

Not good to berate a woman who can dropkick a rhino across the Grand Canyon.

Consider yourself warned.

Welcome to the Boards!

I sent a question to him asking if his 51 cent variant wasn't technically a 21 cent variant since an upside-down 2 still looks like a 2. His response killed me.

I like the backwards question @ the bottom inquiring about a Canadian pmt.!

For anyone not familiar with this "naidanac erit yenom", Canadian Tire is a Canadian chain store. Kinda like an Ace Hardware, Pep Boys and gas station rolled into one. The "money" he's talking about is the store's coupons, basically:

moneyfan.jpg

This guy is also a frequent poster over on the STL board, and is a genuine riot --- don't know where he finds the time for his ebay shenanigans, but they just get better and better.