• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Jigsaw Puzzle of the Day

10 posts in this topic

I've added a Jigsaw Puzzle of The Day feature to The Atlas Archives.

Each day will feature a different comic book cover. Covers will be from any and all publishers, not just Atlas/Seaboard. However, Atlas/Seaboard covers will be featured twice a week. 893whatthe.gif

The August covers are set. If anyone would like to see a particular cover for future months, please send me a .JPEG or .GIF image (as large as possible) to phil@atlasarchives.com. I will let you know when it will appear.

Help is available on the drop down menu and here - Puzzle Help.

There is also a PDF you can print out that conatins the Jigsaw Puzzle Help.

Let me know what you think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks

Tune in every day for a new cover. Again, if there is a particular cover you would like to see, drop me a line.

amazing Spiderman 36

the all black cover

the Roc one took me a while..

For a bit I thought pieces were missing!

Tune in every day for a new cover. Again, if there is a particular cover you would like to see, drop me a line.

amazing Spiderman 36

the all black cover

the Roc one took me a while..

For a bit I thought pieces were missing!

The Amazing Spider-Man cover (issue #36) will apear on Monday, August 4th. I hope you have plenty of free time on your hands. 27_laughing.gif

One you post a new one does the olderones go away ot can we go back to them once in a while!

No... frown.gif the puzzle will change every day. You can save your progress on a puzzle and go back to it during the same day. However, you can't save a puzzle and go back to it days later.

I just finished the Black Spiderman cover while being on hold with Dell and looking up service tag numbers. 44 minutes, but uninterrupted would've been around 30. I haven't done a puzzle since I was a little kid, and after about 5 minutes I remembered to do the outside first! (doh!)

Great site, and great puzzles! 5 stars for you!