• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCAA MARCH MADNESS POOL! need EMAILs FROM YOU!

278 posts in this topic

I'm in, just point me in the direction as to where to sign up and all.

Don't have much to contribute, but I'll add a Tijuana bible to stack for curiosity's sake. (Plus, as my wife said, "we've got triplets on the way, we can't have this in our house!" blush.gif )

tijuana0001.jpg

okay looks like we have ourselves some players!

Just set up the bracket, now to invite people to join. It appears I will need e-mail addresses, so please send them to me via PM.

An invite will be sent out to you. It appears that I can also invite people without e-mail addresses, but need some to start!

Start sending those PMs!

Jon

We will remind!

If it helps...this coming Sunday at 6 est they will announce the brackets. No one can see your brackets until the games start, and you will have a couple of days before the first round.

I will also post a reminder on this thread

I am so in...the one thing I'm more passionate about than comics/OA/the Green Goblin is Tarheel basketball. You slice me open right now and baby blue blood comes pouring out...even moreso than Tyler Hansborough, man that sure looked red on TV after that serious cheap shot. I like Coach K's response, "if Tyler wasn't still on the court I don't think things would have turned out like they did" What the HECK does that mean? Makes me hate Duke even more. Anyways war the 'Heels winning the ACC tournament and getting the #1 seed in the East, so I can actually get to Buffalo for the 1st and 2nd round games. Rack me, I'm out.

Jim

I am so in...the one thing I'm more passionate about than comics/OA/the Green Goblin is Tarheel basketball. You slice me open right now and baby blue blood comes pouring out...even moreso than Tyler Hansborough, man that sure looked red on TV after that serious cheap shot. I like Coach K's response, "if Tyler wasn't still on the court I don't think things would have turned out like they did" What the HECK does that mean? Makes me hate Duke even more. Anyways war the 'Heels winning the ACC tournament and getting the #1 seed in the East, so I can actually get to Buffalo for the 1st and 2nd round games. Rack me, I'm out.

Jim

I hope they get a #1 seed also so the pain will be even more when they fail to go far in the tourney 27_laughing.gif

Watch out for Duke next year, everyone is back, and they have the #4 best HS player (and the top recruit coming into the ACC) coming in, he is a 6'9 SF, along with 2 other guys in the top 25. Meanwhile, as usual, UNC will have a freshmen or 2 leave early and they didn't recruit a single player this year, everyone is committed that is highly regarded. Enjoy it for a couple more weeks!!! poke2.gif

(and glad to have you in the brackets!!! I might hate UNC with all my soul, but I respect anyone that loves the game!!!)

Invites coming, just finishing Heroes!

Jim

I didn't think that was a cheap shot at the end of the game. BTW, I neither like or dislike Duke or Carolina. Just a neutral fan who likes to watch college basketball.

Oh and don't just assume Carolina will win the ACC tourney. Out of the 9 conference games they had this month, they lost 4! And I don't think they'll be a 1 seed either. Kansas, UCLA, Ohio St, Florida and Wisconsin are more deserving of a 1 seed. Just my 2 cents ...

I signed up and the group password just made me die laughing...

Yeah, it must've been real painful for any Tarheel fan to type.

It's less painful if you do a copy/paste deal thumbsup2.gif

Prizes so far!

If you have something you can offer up as a prize, that would be great! I have had a few people PM me about making it a money tourney, but being a CGC forum, I thought it best to offer prizes versus $$ (don't want to ruffle any feathers).

Again, no one is obligated to offer a prize, but if you can...

So far...

Skybolt - Spectre #1 CGC 6.5 cloud9.gif

Binarysunrise - Tijuana Bible - Flash Gordon grin.gif

jonjesper - Signature Series book 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Pirate - picture of jonjesper and wife blush.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Richnerd - mystery prize 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif