• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scans

122 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

One question. Where the heck are the DC buyers on this board. I'm always hearing DC guys talking smack about "Marvel Zombies" but I'm not getting any response from you DC guys. Come on fellas, I'm calling you out! smile.gif

Hey Guys,

One question. Where the heck are the DC buyers on this board. I'm always hearing DC guys talking smack about "Marvel Zombies" but I'm not getting any response from you DC guys. Come on fellas, I'm calling you out! smile.gif

gossip.gif DC people only exsist in another world. Here on this world, they exsist, but the Marvel Zombies are more active.

(sorry, just had to. hehe)

Hey Guys,

One question. Where the heck are the DC buyers on this board? I'm always hearing DC guys talking smack about "Marvel Zombies" but I'm not getting any response from you DC guys. Come on fellas, I'm calling you out! smile.gif

gossip.gif DC people only exsist in another world. Here on this world, they exsist, but the Marvel Zombies are more active.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm, do you have a link to the bizarro Board where they live? I need those guys to shell out some $$ for some of those B&B books posted.

Hey Guys,

One question. Where the heck are the DC buyers on this board? I'm always hearing DC guys talking smack about "Marvel Zombies" but I'm not getting any response from you DC guys. Come on fellas, I'm calling you out! smile.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm, do you have a link to the bizarro Board where they live? I need those guys to shell out some $$ for some of those B&B books posted.

Nope sorry.gif They keep their link so private that no Marvel Zombie knows it.

However, maybe dc.com might have a board. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Someone'll come along. Just got to bait them. thumbsup2.gif

Anyway, time for me to go, don't mean to derail or anything. hi.gifflowerred.gif

Ironfist14front.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very nice, good registration, and not ridiculous pricing either, but...

Is that a touch of slab damage at the bottom right corner? confused-smiley-013.gif Corner appears to be slightly bent over?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I took a look at it. It's not slab damage. It's a 1/16" overhang crease that was already in the book when I submitted it raw and it now is resting as it should in the holder so no worries. If it's not there I'm guessing this book would of been 9.4 or dare I say 9.6.

Cool. yay.gif

In that case.... takeit.gif

Nice pick up imo. Too bad I missed it frown.gif

Good snag!

One more scan.

marvelmystery56.jpgtakeit.gif

Coming Soon cloud9.gif

had to bump this again....is this not the best looking CGC 2.5 cover you have ever seen guys..... yay.gifcloud9.gif

Now the question is to crack or not to crack upon receipt 893scratchchin-thumb.gif