• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Everything in my Photobucket album. GA to Modern

134 posts in this topic

Last one tonight. Might as well make it a cool one to look at.

Small chip on spine at upper staple that you can't see in the scan. Pages are cream to tan but not brittle at all. Flat beautifull book with great presentation.

One of my best.

$1600

Punch12.jpg

Ok, I expect to see a ton of low ball offers and some of these takeit.gif by the time I get home from work tomorrow. sumo.gif

Watch for some slabs tommorrow. Maybe a Ped or two.

TOS ped? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

People (like myself) must be tapped from the holidays I guess since not much seems to be selling.

Ok, I expect to see a ton of low ball offers and some of these takeit.gif by the time I get home from work tomorrow. sumo.gif

People (like myself) must be tapped from the holidays I guess since not much seems to be selling.

Not me. Now someone throw up some war books or GA horror!

No TOS peds. I will buy some though.

No, I must just offer junk and price it to high sorry.gif

No TOS peds. I will buy some though.

No, I must just offer junk and price it to high sorry.gif

I would be tapped out, but I was able to sell some stuff to pay off a few things.

But im still close to tapped out

Small chip on spine at upper staple that you can't see in the scan. Pages are cream to tan but not brittle at all. Flat beautifull book with great presentation.

One of my best.

$1600

Punch12.jpg

My God what a book. I have seen some small scans of this issue before but this one is off the charts. Throw the page quality out the window on this book and only be concerned if you see moths flying out of the mylar. Wish I had 1600. frown.gif

Scott

One of my best.

$1600

Punch12.jpg

Beautiful book. One I saw this in Gerber, this was one of the few that I really wanted to own some day. (Out of my price league though... sorry.gif)

$2.50 each. Have multiples available some more than others. Unread 9.2/9.4

th_dd191.jpgth_dd189.jpgth_dd188.jpgth_dd187.jpgth_dd186.jpgth_dd185.jpg

How many of the 187s do you have Mike 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

how much for all 5 with shipping?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Why would you want 5 of these? Something I should know about?

Rarely seen Chesler. Dynamic #9

Raboy cover

2.5 Detached cover

$150

Dynamic9.jpg

Throw in shipping and takeit.gif pending no major bc defects and decent pages.

headbang.gif

Back cover is better than the front and has nice pages, probably cow - decent for a Chesler. Does have a 1.5 inch spine split at the bottom.

Man! beatin' me up on shipping for a cool book like this. But,... consider it SOLD.