• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

I was looking at the one on Metro's site for a long time. Then this one popped up on their page for $175. I had to jump on it. My wife told me I would be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person if I didn't get it thumbsup2.gif I don't know if it was put up at the wrong price or what, but I wasn't going to hesitate and let them change the price.

Picked this one up from Metropolis. It was about 40% of the cost of the other copy they have in the same grade confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

my093.jpg

Really nice, and congrats on the great price! thumbsup2.gif

Since we are posting Archies, I just got this in from a board member. Classic Archie cover with the fish, barber pole, and moon with full Archie face.

archie10.jpg

archie10lab.jpg

I posted this in comics general,but it belongs here. My favorite cover of all by Lou Fine!! Pro- Restoration,also ,but it looks Great!!!

scan0009.jpg

Edited by PUNYHUMAN

I posted this in comics general,but it belongs here. My favorite cover of all by Lou Fine!! Pro- Restoration,also ,but it looks Great!!!

scan0009.jpg

hail.gif

scan0009.jpg

cloud9.gif