• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

headbang.gif

action45.jpg

Where did you get that beauty?

Got it off eBay. He had the Action #38 Rockford as well, but I got outbid on that one. The #45 is the highest graded copy!

Jeff, glad to see you got your book. I read about your ebay experience up in comics general. That is one sweet copy! In my opinion, it's definitely one of the better Superman covers from that era. Throw in the fact it's the highest graded, pedigreed copy hail.gif

Jeff , what a great looking book!! Congrats!! cloud9.gif

I was waiting to see what gem it was that was causing you to sell those wonderful Nedor Schomburg books. Now I know. Great pickup! thumbsup2.gif

Sweet!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif Congratulations -- that's a very fresh looking copy.

893applaud-thumb.gif Congratulations -- that's a very fresh looking copy.

Seller graded it as a Good, base upon some esoteric standard along with every other book that was listed. They were all "good" The other photos show white pages and a very clean back cover.

I'm hoping it's at least a fine.

Here's to hoping 893crossfingers-thumb.gif1169749-68_12.jpg1169749-fb_12.jpg

Now I'm assuming all pages are there.......

1169749-fb_12.jpg.44c48e7cc85518af6b9297b666d22ac6.jpg

Classic "paper cutter" cover! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

In addition to my interest in hardcore GA, i am almost finished with the back end of Ace magazine books....many of their covers from this '46-'47 period i dub as examples of "comics noir"...jon This is 6/3.

1175113-3.jpg

Hard book to find! Beautiful copy hail.gif