• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,420 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Starting tomorrow around noon, I'm going to be offering up a nice variety of lower-grade Golden Age and Atomic Age books in the forum marketplace. Come check it out!

Everything will be pretty reasonably priced, with prices starting at $9 (really!) and nothing higher than $135. A great chance to pick up an affordable rare ish, or to test the waters on a GA title or genre you don't normally collect. I've always been a fan of the amazing diversity of GA books, and all of the following will have at least token representation: ECs, Fox, MLJ, LB Cole covers, Frazetta, precode horror, romance, western, crime, superhero, anti-communism, & more. (Intrigued, I hope?) Even if you're not in a buying mood these days, I encourage you to swing by and take a look, as I'll be putting up quite a few books not often seen around here.

Thanks very much!

Jon smile.gif

PS: Apologies for this spam in the GA forum, but I figured some of you don't visit the marketplace regularly. First and last time I will do this. flowerred.gif

I figured some of you don't visit the marketplace regularly. First and last time I will do this. flowerred.gif
And some of us WON'T without a link either. smile.gif I'm just lazy like that...

I mean, if you're going to spam, do it EFFECTIVELY. "Romanes Eunt Domus" and all that.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Free can of spam with every $200 purchase? confused-smiley-013.gif

Link to come. Thanks all!

How about instead, to repay us for the spam, you tell us what's going up for sale now, so we can snipe all non GA-readers, huh? poke2.gif

Geez, while I appreciate the interest, don't get your hopes up TOO high, gents. Early Actions 4.0 and better? I don't even own a 4.0-or-better early Action! smile.gif

Generally speaking, the earlier GA books I'm offering up are in the Fair to Good range (i.e. reading copies, albeit decent ones), while the postwar books average out more towards the VG range. Anyway, you'll see soon enough!

I've been looking for one of these for over two years now and this is only the second one that I've even seen offered. I'm definitely looking to upgrade, but I count myself lucky to have one at all at this point...

wings089.jpg

Picked this up for around $60 shipped. Not a F/VF and has a couple of decent tears on a few interior pages, but still going to keep it. now I just have to decide if I want to complain as it was overgraded and the interior tears were not noted.....oh heck, it was on ebay, what can I expect? Still around 1/2 guide for a nice GGA cover 1202004-ComicBook1054.JPG

1202004-ComicBook1054.JPG.9242c839c964b98dbc859b488e2c455b.JPG