• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

thanks guys for all the props.

I only have mail service 3 day a week so the packages piled up. I got the latest 3 issues of ultimate fantast four, a marvel essentials DD vol 1 and a very nice copy of Mystic #59 plus those books I posted.

not a book anyone here is really going to care about, but its got a really nice cover, and its one of the few missing scans on the dcindexes website...

1366582-foxandcrow22.jpg

sign-rantpost.gif I care!

Fox and crow rocks! headbang.gif

not a book anyone here is really going to care about, but its got a really nice cover, and its one of the few missing scans on the dcindexes website...

sign-rantpost.gif I care!

Fox and crow rocks! headbang.gif

Yeah, we care. Tough buggers to find too! thumbsup2.gif

OK, I guess i underestimated the fox & crow appeal. I really should start an infinite DC funny Animal thread. I am curious though, so many people like fox & crow, but to me, dodo & the frog is a much better read. I never really hear many people even talk about it, but fox & the crow seems to be the default DC funny animal favorite.

dodo & the frog is a much better read

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I certainly haven't read one of those in years but it sounds like I'm overdue.