• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Won my first Church book from the Evil Empire last night. One of those mid-grade Church copys, but it made it affordable. Can't wait to get it in hand and see what all the hubbub's about.

1823BuckRogersToby08(101).jpg

Looks great! thumbsup2.gif

I'm fond of the 3 Buck Rogers covers -- let us know what you think when you get it.

Won my first Church book from the Evil Empire last night. One of those mid-grade Church copys, but it made it affordable. Can't wait to get it in hand and see what all the hubbub's about.

Congrats thumbsup2.gif I just picked up 3 Church books one of which was $100 893whatthe.gif Of course, it was a VG+... It's interesting seeing all the lower grade Church books in the Heritage auctions after years of only seeing the 9.0 and up representatives

You sure it's the Church copy?

1823BuckRogersToby08(101).jpg

Looks great! thumbsup2.gif

I'm fond of the 3 Buck Rogers covers -- let us know what you think when you get it.

Will do. It's a little rough around the edges for a Church (must have been on the top or bottom of one the stacks), but I'm anxious to check out the famous PQ. And to smell it of course.

You sure it's the Church copy?

Well, since it doesn't have the coding I suppose I only have Heritage's word on it. crazy.gif

It's supposed to be one of the McLaughlin books:

http://comics.heritageauctions.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=16084&Lot_No=17050&src=pr

Aren't there supposed to be other ways to other ways to tell a Church book besides the code?

What's going on with the girl in the electric chair and the mirror (?) strange stuff!

Here's another strange yet bizzare cover! This one just in too!

1374077-zip30.jpg

This is the nicest copy of this book I've seen pretty much...

1374077-zip30.jpg.9e11f0466cd8177a7aad9c4b652dcc20.jpg