• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Great books and fantastic condition! Well done! (in spite of all of the homoerotic humor)

thumbsup2.gif

What would golden age be without unintentional homoerotic humor?

Batman 66 anyone?

Great books and fantastic condition! Well done! (in spite of all of the homoerotic humor)

thumbsup2.gif

What would golden age be without unintentional homoerotic humor?

Batman 66 anyone?

True. What about Marvel Mystery 51? Or any of the Toro - half naked - bondage covers.....

Nice looking copy buck. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Top. I couldn't wait until it arrived. Nice pages too! yay.gif

I picked up a ranger and jumbo comics with decent eye appeal about 5.0 ish but when i opened the covers the colors and whiteness just jumpped off the page. cloud9.gif

I'll updated this post later with scans but couldn't wait for them to arrive via email from cgc. Anyway, I wanted to share my with you all my 3 most recent submissions. All three from the LCS on the same day. I will always remember that day. cloud9.gif

Dark Mysteries 19 CGC 9.2 yay.gifOh yeah baby! 2nd best copy. Still can't believe I picked this up from the LCS. Another LCS turned away buying it that same day from the owner of it. screwy.gif

Real Fact Comics 6 CGC 6.0 Glossy

The Flash 109 CGC 7.5 Sweet.

Oh happy day.

Edited by Buck Biggins

Dark Mysteries 19 CGC 9.2 Oh yeah baby! 2nd best copy. Still can't believe I picked this up from the LCS. Another LCS turned away buying it that same day from the owner of it.

A NM- Dark Mysteries 19 at your LCS 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Don't tell us you only paid guide as well.

Dark Mysteries 19 CGC 9.2 Oh yeah baby! 2nd best copy. Still can't believe I picked this up from the LCS. Another LCS turned away buying it that same day from the owner of it.

A NM- Dark Mysteries 19 at your LCS 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Don't tell us you only paid guide as well.

Guide?!? He told me what he paid and it wasn't even close. 27_laughing.gif

Maybe 5.0 guide. foreheadslap.gif

Congrats Andy, you rotten son of a [embarrassing lack of self control]. hail.gif

A wonderful package arrived today! Carefully wrapped inside was this lovely unrestored member of my want list. Woohoo!!

With my compliments to a board member for filling this whole in my collection.

aa210001.jpg