• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Nice book. thumbsup2.gif

Question: so the ones with the spots are dirty or the others are extra clean or, simply, the colorist went to lunch before finishing the cover or maybe, the ones with the spots are male and the spotless ones are female? So many possibilities ...

I like oddball books, and go after them, but honestly the amount of money i am willing to spend on them drops dramatically from mainline DC.

Jeep comics... cloud9.gif

I hear ya, shiver. With mainstream publishers commanding such high prices, I often find that these oddball books satiate the hunger.

STEVE

Amazing-Man Comics #6

A recent pick up this weekend!! This is the best CGC 1.8 I have ever seen! I didn't even think twice about buying it!! The only reason it got this grade is because it is a detached cover.

Hpim1547.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif That's a great looking copy, like you say; for the grade. & Scarce to Boot.

Amazing-Man Comics #6

A recent pick up this weekend!! This is the best CGC 1.8 I have ever seen! I didn't even think twice about buying it!! The only reason it got this grade is because it is a detached cover.

Hpim1547.jpg

juggernaut, A-Man 6 is one of my all-time favorite GA books - it you crack and read it, you're in for a real treat.

Congrats!

STEVE

tec35duot.jpg

hello all..

ok, this is the 3rd place I have posted this pic...I apologize to my fellow board members for the overkill, but this is as sweet to me, as getting the tec 1 or 27, so I am a little "enthusiastic" over it

thanks

rick

tec35duot.jpg

hello all..

ok, this is the 3rd place I have posted this pic...I apologize to my fellow board members for the overkill, but this is as sweet to me, as getting the tec 1 or 27, so I am a little "enthusiastic" over it

thanks

rick

you have every right to be enthusiastic!

893applaud-thumb.gif

tec35duot.jpg

hello all..

thanks

rick

even this timely boy likes those twins.

Mr. District Attorney #1

A recent pick up on the weekend!!

Hpim1550.jpg

Man! Nice books! You have been a veritable...well..Juggernaut of comics buying this weekend!

grin.gif

I would have posted the other GA comics I bought on the weekend but my scanner is broken. They are all unslabbed.

Also picked up:

CATMAN #30 (VG)

VENUS #5 (NM) - Canadian Ed.

LAWBREAKERS ALWAYS LOSE #2 (NM) Canadian Ed.