• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I love those Bucks. I mean to have them one day too.

Ditto... cloud9.gif

I'll just have to be patient for now. But, today these beauties arrived thanks to a fellow forumite!! They will tide me over quite nicely!

Weird printing defect in the logo, otherwise stunning..

mm0061-1.jpg

Talk about headlights!!

mm0063-1.jpg

This one is the Mile High copy..

mm0064-1.jpg

These two are not pedigrees, but they should be!

mm0065-1.jpg

mm0062-1.jpg

Just a fun book all around...

mm0066-1.jpg

All very nice books, including this one which used to be mine back in the day. It should have a very fresh appearance and pages which allowed me to forgive the one noticeable printing defect.

mm0061-1.jpg

Ditto... cloud9.gif

I'll just have to be patient for now. But, today these beauties arrived thanks to a fellow forumite!! They will tide me over quite nicely!

mm0061-1.jpg

Talk about headlights!!

mm0063-1.jpg

mm0064-1.jpg

mm0065-1.jpg

mm0062-1.jpg

mm0066-1.jpg

Heroic Comics suck,

I will PM you my address so you can get that *spoon* out of your house and send them to me. No No, you don't have to thank me, it is the least I can do.

Greg

Ditto... cloud9.gif

mm0065-1.jpg

mm0062-1.jpg

Heroic Comics suck,

I will PM you my address so you can get that *spoon* out of your house and send them to me. No No, you don't have to thank me, it is the least I can do.

Greg

Thanks Greg! 27_laughing.gif

These two have WET gloss on them. I mean they are killer! cloud9.gif

Ditto... cloud9.gif

mm0061-1.jpg

Talk about headlights!!

mm0063-1.jpg

mm0064-1.jpg

mm0065-1.jpg

mm0062-1.jpg

mm0066-1.jpg

You give them a good home now, you hear. I don't want to have to come take them back. poke2.gif

And, yep, Adam, that sure was your old copy.

Even with its lack of background, the "is that a ray-gun or are you just happy to see me" cover of #2 is my favorite.

Jack

Me too! Plus Wilma has some serious headlights in that one. I've been outbid on two sweet copies in the last six months, but I'll get one soon or later.

Awesome books, Bill! The Bruce Gentry is one of favorite GGA covers. There should be a special category for books with uber-headlights covers!

Edited by Theagenes

Awesome books, Bill! The Bruce Gentry is one of favorite GGA covers. There should be a special category for books with uber-headlights covers!

A "High Beams" thread?

A "High Beams" thread?

I love it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Somebody start one! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks!