• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

The bloody hand makes for a fabulous image for that cover!

And a book I've always wanted ever since I heard the Misfits.

1548791-chamberofchills19.JPG

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I love the Misfits, and although they didn't lead me to buying that one (though I do own a VF+ copy), they DID lead me to this one (track 12 on Walk Among Us).

ghostlyweird122-1.jpg

Great cover with an unusual horror type of feel to it. Here is another book with the richest colors you can imagine.

Ken

master37.jpg

For crying out loud, was it painted with acrylics? 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I love the Misfits, and although they didn't lead me to buying that one (though I do own a VF+ copy), they DID lead me to this one (track 12 on Walk Among Us).

ghostlyweird122-1.jpg

Astro Zombies!

I love Bullet. "Texas isn't average when your husband is dead."

I met Glen Danzig about 8-10 years ago at a show. His fitness was, er, um, slipping (as were his pants - I never wanted to see his plumber's crack, but alas my wife and I did), and his hair was thinning, but he's a pretty cool guy. We talked Misfits for a brief time and he was very down to earth.

Astro Zombies!

I met Glen Danzig about 8-10 years ago at a show. His fitness was, er, um, slipping (as were his pants - I never wanted to see his plumber's crack, but alas my wife and I did), and his hair was thinning, but he's a pretty cool guy. We talked Misfits for a brief time and he was very down to earth.

I don't think I have seen a picture of him since the "Mother" video, which is a good thing. I think you lose something when you see rockstars get old. I prefer to picture them in their prime, I know I hated it when I saw Mike Ness in all his fat and balding glory. crazy.gif

By the way, how short is Danzig?

Astro Zombies!

I don't think I have seen a picture of him since the "Mother" video, which is a good thing. I think you lose something when you see rockstars get old. I prefer to picture them in their prime, I know I hated it when I saw Mike Ness in all his fat and bald glory. crazy.gif

By the way, how short is Danzig?

I agree. A friend of mine saw Ness in Boston and he tried to grope his wife. 893naughty-thumb.gif

We saw the Pixies last year, and at least Frank Black was always a fat slob. Oh, and the Violent Femmes. Yeesh, it was like a checkers game in Central Park. I think I saw an oxygen tank.

Danzig was sitting, so I couldn't say, but I'd guess no taller than 5'5 or 5'6.

1548785-KDF18.JPG

Way to go, buttock! Now you need to find a KDF 20 (not Norrin Radd's "Lasik" copy...very funny btw, NR 27_laughing.gif).

What did you think of the interior story in the KDF18? (the Eye Sees deals death by blowing up the main bad guy after he has poisoned his associates, covering their corpses with a sheet)

STEVE

1548785-KDF18.JPG

Way to go, buttock! Now you need to find a KDF 20 (not Norrin Radd's "Lasik" copy...very funny btw, NR 27_laughing.gif).

What did you think of the interior story in the KDF18? (the Eye Sees deals death by blowing up the main bad guy after he has poisoned his associates, covering their corpses with a sheet)

STEVE

Thanks Steve,

It just came today, so I haven't read it yet. But I think I read it when I had it years ago. KDF had some great stuff (as did all the Centaurs - the Cheerio Minstrels YIKES!).

No, CGC will not slab this book because of an overhang on the back cover. I don't get any of the books for my collection slabbed anyway so it doesn't matter to me. The book grades out at about VF+ with white pages.

Ken