• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

My first boomerang book! Thanks to CKB for selling it back to me, don't know what I was drinking...

At least you wisened up! thumbsup2.gif

Recent eBay pickup. Been looking for Raboy Masters for abut 6 months, with very little luck, so put in a '*spoon* you!' bid and hey, I won! CGC 4.5 off white, but I think I'll be deslabbing it smile.gif

master30.jpg

Congrats, mattbird! Classic Raboy image...one of the best flag covers IMO!

GE

Jumbo Comics #48

Hpim1588-1.jpg

Looks like your patience paid off!

I just noticed, this thread finally has more views than the Timely thread. Impressive.

Imagine how many views a DC thread stickied to the top would get. That might put the record out of reach for good.

if your books are posted in it, then I'd look everyday. grin.gif

Here is a tough one to find. Heritage has sold only one copy and I have never seen one for sale personally.

About a VG/VG+, but presents beautifully. I like these 50s books with heavy gloss. It's so hard for a cover crease to break color. I have other Blue Bolts with the same thing. It looks like they have been color touched, but the cover stock is just too durable to lose color easily.

shockingmystery50.jpg