• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Just in today. I had to go track down the mail man to get it. Now I just need the Thrilling 44.....

1634568-reallife3a.JPG

I need a Real Life #3. Been looking for a decent copy for years.

Bob Beerbohm had a VG for $1000 a few months ago. linkaroni

Obviously a sweet Hitler cover but is it also known as a concentration camp cover? Probably not in the same vein as the Captain America comic but how many WWII era books even highlight the concentration camps?

Obviously a sweet Hitler cover but is it also known as a concentration camp cover? Probably not in the same vein as the Captain America comic but how many WWII era books even highlight the concentration camps?

I think that was part of the appeal for it to me. I think Air Ace 2.1 (per Overstreet, but I'm a little hesitant as it looks more POWish to me), Cap 46, and this book may be it! Captain Midnight 23 has a Japanese internment camp cover, but I can't think of any others showing actual concentration camps.

Not to mention that the Hitler story and art inside is phenomenal.

I wasn't a big fan of this book a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm a big believer!

I think that was part of the appeal for it to me. I think Air Ace 2.1 (per Overstreet, but I'm a little hesitant as it looks more POWish to me), Cap 46, and this book may be it! Captain Midnight 23 has a Japanese internment camp cover, but I can't think of any others showing actual concentration camps.

Not to mention that the Hitler story and art inside is phenomenal.

I wasn't a big fan of this book a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm a big believer!

Told you it was cool! makepoint.gif