• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Today for post # 5000, I picked all these up cloud9.gif -

1698389-Scrooge-5000.jpg

P.S.: Contrast way out of kilter, the carpet is not that color but the books showed up best at that contrast /level.

NICE...

rick

Sunday was a big day for me...I picked up a nice All-Star Comics #3. It's a book I've wanted for more than 10 years, and since I'm trying to put a run of All-Stars together, that goal suddenly becomes a lot more realistic! Here it is!

allstar3sp3.jpg

Sunday was a big day for me...I picked up a nice All-Star Comics #3. It's a book I've wanted for more than 10 years, and since I'm trying to put a run of All-Stars together, that goal suddenly becomes a lot more realistic! Here it is!

allstar3sp3.jpg

wow, that is a real beaut!

congrats

rick

allstar3sp3.jpg

893whatthe.gifhail.gifThat is a gorgeous copy of one of my favorite books!! hail.gif

I would say the book is about a 6.5 or 7.0. It does have very slight restoration though. But that slight restoration made this smokin' copy affordable to me!

smoking is a great word...I am juggling between a low grade unrestored, and a nicer looking restored as3 right now, myself....so tough to choose....but, i would choose yours!...

rick

I sure do loves me some over the top Johnny Craig insanity. Violence on TV and in videogames doesn't have much on this 50s "kids" fare.

Kudos to pointfive for hooking me up by BINing this before anyone else could. Thanks Jon, you the man!

crimesuspen20.jpg

Thanks to ajaxfarrell for the clock featuring one of my favorite GA covers of all time. thumbsup2.gif (BTW - the clock is perfectly round. It appears odd-shaped because it doesn't fit side-to-side on my scanner).

Clock.jpg

Thanks to ajaxfarrell for the clock featuring one of my favorite GA covers of all time. thumbsup2.gif (BTW - the clock is perfectly round. It appears odd-shaped because it doesn't fit side-to-side on my scanner).

Clock.jpg

Gee, I sure hope you didn't destroy the entire comic to make that clock? 893whatthe.gif

Speaking seriously the clock is a beaut!

I like the green color. wink.gif

I posted this in General in the "what do you look like" thread, but thought my brothers and sisters in Gold would enjoy my daughter getting ready to read a couple of recent acquisitions..

brittandbats.jpg

I didn't even know you had daughter, much less that she was so pretty! You must have been beaming when you took that pic! thumbsup2.gif