• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

After seeing this posted in another thread (by Paratrooper, I believe), I knew I had to get a copy. So, after missing out on some Kirby OA last night, I picked this up today:

Foxhole16.jpg

Angelo

After seeing this posted in another thread (by Paratrooper, I believe), I knew I had to get a copy. So, after missing out on some Kirby OA last night, I picked this up today:

Foxhole16.jpg

Angelo

Now you have to complete the set by getting issue #2! Fantastic looking book is it not?

Foxhole16.jpg

Angelo

Now you have to complete the set by getting issue #2! Fantastic looking book is it not?

It certainly is. Can't wait to get it in hand and read it. I might actually go for the entire run, all seven issues of it.

Angelo

I guess this is technically early Silver, but I think the mid-to-late 1950's Wonder Woman books are so tough to find that I consider them late Gold instead. Here's a recent pick-up:

wonderwoman113.jpg

Love that book!

Ken

Another fine book from the fine folks at Metropolis. Thanks Vincent

Thrilling Comics #42 June 1944

Alex Schomburg WWII Cover

thrilling42a.jpg

the rare white pages crippen; well done, sir.

Another fine book from the fine folks at Metropolis. Thanks Vincent

Thrilling Comics #42 June 1944

Alex Schomburg WWII Cover

thrilling42a.jpg

the rare white pages crippen; well done, sir.

I came so close to buying that book. If you ever want to sell, let me know. juggle.gif

Foxhole16.jpg

Angelo

Let me know how you like it when you receive it.

Foxhole16.jpg

Angelo

Let me know how you like it when you receive it.

I most certainly will thumbsup2.gif

Angelo