• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

Thanks all. Like I said, I was pretty happy pulling this one outta the box.

I think I said, "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

i want to know why it's only a 9.0. i'll check it out REAL good in about 6 days.

i want to know why it's only a 9.0. i'll check it out REAL good in about 6 days.

Cause of that time you took it out of the mylar, and........................

no one was in the room with me when that happ.., i mean, i don't know what you're talking about.

no one was in the room with me when that happ.., i mean, i don't know what you're talking about.

you obviously were oblivious to the hidden camera!

So am I! Hey, you were the one who told me about Billy! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WAITAMINUTE!!!!!!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW?????????

So am I! Hey, you were the one who told me about Billy! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

let's put it this way, I would go wash your hands right about now, if I was you! smile.gif

let's put it this way, I would go wash your hands right about now, if I was you! smile.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

So, you can see the low grade, roach infested box of '90's comics this guy is trying to pawn off on me here at the store?

So, you can see the low grade, roach infested box of '90's comics this guy is trying to pawn off on me here at the store?

ummm...if that helps you sleep at night, sure, that sounds good poke2.gif

so, are you going to sell me that Bat 4 at 80% of guide, or not? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

This book is so nice I had to post it twice. It is in the Fiction House thread as well, but more people seem to look here. I wanted to say thank you to SACENTAUR for bringing this beauty to the Yorba Linda show and giving me a good deal on the book because he knew how much I love it. Thanks Steve!

Ken

jungle3.jpg

You're very welcome, Ken...

But it's not like I had a choice since you PM'd me 700 times asking for the book!

(enjoy flowerred.gif)

STEVE

Hi Steve and Ken,

That is a FAB book... how is the FANTOMAH story in that one?

Speaking of PM'ing 700 times, maybe I should start working on you, Steve, for that AMF 2/5? consider this PM #1...

699 more to go...

poke2.gif

Speaking of PM'ing 700 times, maybe I should start working on you, Steve, for that AMF 2/5? consider this PM #1...

699 more to go...

Ryan, you are one of the coolest guys on the Board so I'm giving you a 699 post discount...PM me at your convenience. flowerred.gif

Oh, the Fantomah story in Jungle 3 is excellent - think of a Wolverton and Crumb combo and there you have it.

STEVE

699 more to go...

Ryan, you are one of the coolest guys on the Board so I'm giving you a 699 post discount...PM me at your convenience. flowerred.gif

Oh, the Fantomah story in Jungle 3 is excellent - think of a Wolverton and Crumb combo and there you have it.

STEVE

Well, now I clearly have to get a JUNGLE #3 , after a description like that!!!

PM sent ... if you're teasing Steve, I'm coming for you frustrated.gifsumo.gif