• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

I didnt know where to post this but I was scanning some books for a family member and ran across this sick cover

1782054-2007-05-05-1415-29.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Danny: thats what happens when you don't use acic-free bags and boards. It also looks like CGC forgot to insert the micro-chamber paper. I'll be willing to take it off your family members hand for $50 grin.gif

It seems a bunch of folks got together to make this a comic book weekend! Hope everyone had fun. During our gathering there was a little accident and a couple of my boxes spilled.

Amazingly, some of the books leaned themselves up against boxes, while other spread out into a nice display across the floor. I'm still a little bit bewildered......................

geekfest07008.jpg

Holy Smokes! Is that a group shot or what! hail.gif It's amazing how they spilled like that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder what caused the spill?

A mouse scared me!

Holy Smokes! Is that a group shot or what! hail.gif It's amazing how they spilled like that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder what caused the spill?

A mouse scared me!

27_laughing.gif I can only dream of having a collection as nice as yours. You must be very proud.

Mike

A mouse scared me!

27_laughing.gif I can only dream of having a collection as nice as yours. You must be very proud.

Mike

Thank you, Mike. Having a bunch of neat comics is great, but getting to share them is even better. I got together with some of my buddies (Billy Parker, Xavier Logan, and Frisco Man) for our annual show-and-tell this weekend. We had a ton of cool stuff and took lots of pictures. It's amazing how many great collections there are.

HOLY MOLEY!

Who's Captain Marvel's and Whiz are those?

I'll take credit for everything in this photo.

A mouse scared me!

I wish I could trade places with that mouse. cloud9.gif

a little accident and a couple of my boxes spilled.

Looks like hazardous waste to me. You need a seasoned professional like myself to clean that up. wink.gif

Looks like hazardous waste to me. You need a seasoned professional like myself to clean that up. wink.gif

Would you be wearing a spandex haz-mat suit? ('cause that would be something I wouldn't want to see!)

Would you be wearing a spandex haz-mat suit? ('cause that would be something I wouldn't want to see!)

With full gas mask to protect myself from the noxious fumes! stooges.gif

I didnt know where to post this but I was scanning some books for a family member and ran across this sick cover

1782054-2007-05-05-1415-29.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Danny: thats what happens when you don't use acic-free bags and boards. It also looks like CGC forgot to insert the micro-chamber paper. I'll be willing to take it off your family members hand for $50 grin.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

bomber3.jpg

sweet book deathlock...I've got a couple copies, one low grade reader and a VG ish copy.....

Where'd you score it?

Tonight's Heritage auction. I've seen the cover before, but never seen one for sale.

I went to a pulp con today with Adamstrange, Centaurman, Moondog and Klozd24seven. Only bought one cheap pulp, but I did find this beauty for a decent price. This was the number one book on my wantlist....can't believe I found it there. The colors and perspective on this cover are just outstanding. Easily a top 5 Fine cover in my opinion.

cloud9.gif

hit4.jpg

Pretty enough to make me regret not coming down this year frown.gif Glad you guys had a great time thumbsup2.gif and you found your Numero Uno on your hit list. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oooh... is that a Captain Marvel #19 that I spy in that group pic? If so do you have a scan of it? 893crossfingers-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

It is, and I will by the end of the day! (just for you)