• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Hockey... that's a nice Mary Marvel #1. I was watching that auction and would have bid if it hadn't been for some other purchases that I was working on. I'm glad I didn't bid now... no need to bump the price up on you thumbsup2.gif And now it looks like I have some competition for Mary's... 893applaud-thumb.gif oh wait... wrong one.. should be sumo.gifgrin.gif

Hockey... that's a nice Mary Marvel #1. I was watching that auction and would have bid if it hadn't been for some other purchases that I was working on. I'm glad I didn't bid now... no need to bump the price up on you thumbsup2.gif And now it looks like I have some competition for Mary's... 893applaud-thumb.gif oh wait... wrong one.. should be sumo.gifgrin.gif

Thanks, yeah, I was looking for a run I thought I could comlete without going broke and without taking years, so that and I simply like the Mary Marvels so it was an easy choice. Yeah, the MM 1 was actually a relist. Originally the guy had a reserve set of $800. I had a few conversations with him and got him to relist it for the buy it now of almost 1/2 that so I was pretty happy.

Edited by hockey&comicsguy

Some new stuff I got. Nothing terribly exciting but for me this means I went from owning zero GA books about a month ago to 7 now so the collection grows, albeit slowly.

FYI-all feebay stuff except the Tec. I got that from Metro. My first dealings with them. Frankly, Vincent was awesome. Cut me a nice deal on this and some other stuff and basically answered every email I sent him promptly. I was very pleased with them in my first experience.

mm1front.jpg

mm7front.jpg

mm10front.jpg

dc89front.jpg

back scans of the Mary's were posted in the PGM thread.

great books!!!

ok im usualy on the ngc site but have picked up comics again also.i dont know if this is posted in the correct place but here it is my friend richie rich and his number 1 :)

richierich1.jpg

ok im usualy on the ngc site but have picked up comics again also.i dont know if this is posted in the correct place but here it is my friend richie rich and his number 1 :)

richierich1.jpg

Anyone else besides me find this book a little out of place? hm

:D:D :D :D :D :D :D

Then again it does feature gold!

lol lol lol lol lol lol