• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

what does the inside cover look like on that jumbo...anyone have a low grade reader to scan the interior. I want to see what the transfer image is.

That's just an incredibly bright copy. Thanks for sharing.

Some killer books Richard. Second copy of mine but this one was in better shape and just plain old neat and cheap.

YM24mexcover.jpg[/img]

Totalmente Bueno, Surfer!

Just got a couple of books back from CGC...

batman20.jpg

I have always loved this cover. Got this book in 1990. Sold it twice and bought it back twice, most recently in 1997. Then I decided to try to get the first twenty Batman. Still need four of them.

batman19.jpg

Not as big of a fan of this cover, but at least Alfred isn't dropping a meatball on Batman's foot!

greenhornet6.jpg

I have seen three nice copies of this book recently. Got this one a few years back at a New York Big Apple show.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words on the books I have posted recently.

Now if you really want to see something neat head over to the Timely thread.

Those Lightning cover Jumbos are just too damn cool, especially with those nice rich reds!

So many of them look kinda dull orange. Whether faded or printed that way they look really blah.

batman20.jpg

I have always loved this cover. Got this book in 1990. Sold it twice and bought it back twice, most recently in 1997. Then I decided to try to get the first twenty Batman. Still need four of them.

If you ever want to sell it a 3rd time, let me know. Who knows if I'll have the $$, but let me know anyway! :banana:

Those Lightning cover Jumbos are just too damn cool, especially with those nice rich reds!

So many of them look kinda dull orange. Whether faded or printed that way they look really blah.

Not only is that Jumbo the anti-blah comic, I can't recall you ever posting a blah book.

Some killer books Richard. Second copy of mine but this one was in better shape and just plain old neat and cheap.

YM24mexcover.jpg[/img]

I tend to be more interested in the American originals than in a reprints, but that's just too cool. Nice pickup! :applause:

YM24mexcover.jpg[/img]

Totalmente Bueno, Surfer!

Love it! What was the publishing date?

batman20.jpg

Stunning! You need to stop collecting and start selling.

Ken

Always loved this cover for some reason....being from Alaska and all... :cloud9:

I like the mid rn Adventure Comics too....too bad I don't have a ton of em.

I really like that Star-Spangled, with the rainbow effect in the background. I imagine those Robin covers would be fun and fairly challenging to collect in any sort of grade.