• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Always loved this cover for some reason....being from Alaska and all... :cloud9:

I like the mid rn Adventure Comics too....too bad I don't have a ton of em.

I really like that Star-Spangled, with the rainbow effect in the background. I imagine those Robin covers would be fun and fairly challenging to collect in any sort of grade.

Oddly, that Star-Spangled book is pretty cool. Aura lights and all. Plus the presentation (grade) is just amazing. Great buy.

I am liking that depressed chicken sidekick...

lol That's the first thing I noticed about the cover. The coloring looks particularly nice on that book.

hello all...

ok, after seeing RyanH's wonderful AA61 painting for Win, I had to have ryan do one for me...we had actually talked about a tec 35 last year, but since then, I felt tec 31 was the one for me....

well, ryan was pretty busy this spring, but he has found time for me and this is what I have coming my way.....

rick_TEC31coverlores.jpg

is that SWEET or what...

woo hoo

gator

is that SWEET or what...

I saw Win's painting as well. Awesome work on both of them, Ryan! (worship)

Edited by adamstrange

hello all...

ok, after seeing RyanH's wonderful AA61 painting for Win, I had to have ryan do one for me...we had actually talked about a tec 35 last year, but since then, I felt tec 31 was the one for me....

well, ryan was pretty busy this spring, but he has found time for me and this is what I have coming my way.....

rick_TEC31coverlores.jpg

is that SWEET or what...

woo hoo

gator

Congrats Rick!! That rocks! Well done Ryan!!

hello all...

rick_TEC31coverlores.jpg

is that SWEET or what...

woo hoo

gator

That looks great! (worship)

hello all...

rick_TEC31coverlores.jpg

is that SWEET or what...

woo hoo

gator

Man that is cool! (worship)

rick_TEC31coverlores.jpg

Fantastic, Rick. :applause:

What's the size of it?

hello all...

it is a 14" x 19.5"....I can hardly wait!!!!

thanks to Ryan, and thanks for all the kudos...I am almost ready to commission another!

rick

rick_TEC31coverlores.jpg

Fantastic, Rick. :applause:

What's the size of it?

hello all...

it is a 14" x 19.5"....I can hardly wait!!!!

thanks to Ryan, and thanks for all the kudos...I am almost ready to commission another!

rick

WOW WOW and WOW!!!

Congrats on that one Rick!!! (thumbs u

Thanks to Rick for posting my TEC 31 re-creation, and for his patience ... also, thanks to everyone for their kind words about this piece. I hope it was worth waiting for, Rick!

I could look at the TEC 27 to 37 covers all day, and this case, I basically did for a number of days!