• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Thanks Sharon (skypinkblue)

Cool! (thumbs u

(Down the road, if you need to sell this one...say, if the perfect Action #2 presents itself!...shoot me a PM.) :gossip:

What's odd is, over the past year I've seen about a half dozen Action #2's for sale. And this is the first Weird Comics #14 that I've seen. So sorry!

What's odd is, over the past year I've seen about a half dozen Action #2's for sale. And this is the first Weird Comics #14 that I've seen. So sorry!

Fair enough. Hopefully someday I'll be able to show you a second copy... :whistle:

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm about halfway finished with the run of Tip Top Tarzan covers; should make for a cool group shot when its complete. (thumbs u

Can't wait to see them all together.

Just picked this up. I sold all my golden age books twice now but I can't help but to start buying more and regret selling those one I did have.

adventure.jpg

I can relate CJ. I've sold my golden age way too many times, and I regret nearly all of those sales.

Glad to see you are reacquiring now.

Fun book! (thumbs u

Some new and recent arrivals to post.

I bought this one yesterday. Walked into my LCS and the owner asked if I collected Frazetta Famous Funnies covers. It seems he bought a complete set. My initial response was "No," but then I said, "I think there's only two answers to that question if you collect golden age: yes and let me see the books."

FamousFunnies215vg.jpg

Structurally, this book has great gloss and is probably a 6.5 to 7.0. Unfortunately for the book and fortunately for my wallet, someone used this book as a base to slice something with an exacto knife. There's a two-inch slice through the cover near the woman that goes into the first five or six pages. That knocked the grade down to VG.

Last one. My one and only Atlas book. This is a digression from my focus, but at the last SacCon, there were not good affordable GGA books. I've been eyeing this book for over a year and finally took the plunge:

SpyCases17.jpg