• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

The Amazing Adventures 4 is one of my favorite 50's covers. Great artwork inside too. Where did you get such a nice copy? The colors are outstanding.

Ken

I know this really great funny book dealer from Houston ... :luhv:

He knew it was on my want list, so he sold this book to me out of his personal collection when he decided to purchase a couple of key books for some serious dough.

The Amazing Adventures 4 is one of my favorite 50's covers. Great artwork inside too. Where did you get such a nice copy? The colors are outstanding.

Ken

He knew it was on my want list, so he sold this book to me out of his personal collection when he decided to purchase a couple of key books for some serious dough.

Hey TG! :hi:

Hi Bill! :hi:

TGeek...

you do realize that bill and I and parker get bedrock all to ourselves this weekend, don't you?...what to do...ah...what to do :)

gator

TGeek...

you do realize that bill and I and parker get bedrock all to ourselves this weekend, don't you?...what to do...ah...what to do :)

gator

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again ... :devil:

TGeek...

gator

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again ... :devil:

Playing "Lambs"...fun for the whole family!

TGeek...

gator

I read this and I have to respond...but how in the world do I respond to this? (shrug)

What's even more amazing is that this was a series of 4 books, each with some form of world-destruction depicted on the cover. I guess they were trying to tell us something?

hey, i know a funny book dealer from houston, too--name of evans. i wonder if he knows the 'great' one from there--i didn't know they had any.

hey, i know a funny book dealer from houston, too--name of evans. i wonder if he knows the 'great' one from there--i didn't know they had any.

She has a different definition of really great.

TGeek...

gator

Just try to send him back in one piece, okay Gator? meh

You're missing the literal translation of "really" great. Houston has at least one "really great" comic book dealer (disagree and I'll inundate your inbox with an image of every DC Gorilla cover I can find ... :baiting:).