• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Just arrived today from Marnin. Detroit Trolley copy of a cool, offbeat WWII Axis cover.

palooka.jpg

Yikes! Look what Bill did to me for missing his cool Joe Palooka cover sandwiched in the middle of all those amazing Superman books! Tough to give it a thumbs-up in my condition ('til I'm restored).

50216-thumbsup2.jpg

Hitler, Tojo, Mussolini, plus Spike Jones (and Walt Disney) song reference to boot! I've never seen this cover. I didn't even know that Joe had a little Chinese (?) sidekick named Yoo-Hoo!

Thanks for the pointer.

Jack

ouch

guess I'll be reading this in Feb if I get to visit :wishluck:

I was lucky to find this one this year. 2007 was a good year for me and comic books.

UnitedStatesMarines3.jpg

Even if that was the only book you got in 2007, then it was a good year.

Just arrived today from Marnin. Detroit Trolley copy of a cool, offbeat WWII Axis cover.

palooka.jpg

Yikes! Look what Bill did to me for missing his cool Joe Palooka cover sandwiched in the middle of all those amazing Superman books! Tough to give it a thumbs-up in my condition ('til I'm restored).

50216-thumbsup2.jpg

Hitler, Tojo, Mussolini, plus Spike Jones (and Walt Disney) song reference to boot! I've never seen this cover. I didn't even know that Joe had a little Chinese (?) sidekick named Yoo-Hoo!

Thanks for the pointer.

Jack

ouch

You better make it or Parker will crucify you.

palooka.jpg

50216-thumbsup2.jpg

Thanks for the pointer.

Jack

ouch

You better make it or Parker will crucify you.

I am working on it...

gator

Flea Market comics. Found some neat stuff at a flea market today. Lots of fun reading. Most of the batch will probably only be appreciated by me, selegue, theagenes ,and a few others that ride the short bus with me.

Without further ado:

fleamarketbatch.jpg

Flea Market comics. Found some neat stuff at a flea market today. Lots of fun reading. Most of the batch will probably only be appreciated by me, selegue, theagenes ,and a few others that ride the short bus with me.

Without further ado:

fleamarketbatch.jpg

Helluva flea market find! At flea market prices?

Is there any good element stuff in the third True Comics (Atoms Unleashed cover)?

I know at least one person (me) who would have been happy to find Lois Lane 4.

Ribtickler looks like a Short Bus After-School Special! Ersatz Minnie Mouse on the cover?

Great catch!

Jack

Without further ado:

fleamarketbatch.jpg

Is there any good element stuff in the third True Comics (Atoms Unleashed cover)?

I know at least one person (me) who would have been happy to find Lois Lane 4.

Ribtickler looks like a Short Bus After-School Special! Ersatz Minnie Mouse on the cover?

Great catch!

Jack

PC290002.jpg

PC290004.jpg

Jack

PC290002.jpg

PC290004.jpg

Ooooh, baby, you KNOW what I like!

Let me know if you're getting rid of that one.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack

PC290002.jpg

PC290004.jpg

Ooooh, baby, you KNOW what I like!

Let me know if you're getting rid of that one.

Thanks,

Jack

I almost prefaced the post by saying "Brace yourself Jack...."

lol

Without further ado:

fleamarketbatch.jpg

Raccoon Kids (thumbs u

Without further ado:

fleamarketbatch.jpg

I resemble that statement...there are several there I would like to enjoy! thbbbt!