• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Nedors are lots of fun

Indeed they are! I'm still on the lookout for a nice Fighting Yank war cover, but until then...

Fighting Yank #22, November 1947

fightingyank22.jpg

That is a GREAT cover, I love it! :cloud9:

I agree with Sharon, I love it too :luhv:

Newest Oldie Goldie, on the way to the Owl's nest!!!

I Love the Tiny Tim cover on this one!!!

super64.jpg

Cool book Owl. You and I have very similar tastes in books. Are you going to Chicago this year?

I am trying to get him to meet us in orlando at Mega con...turn of the heat, pons

How come Archie isn't on the cover of those books? :baiting:

Here's a book I've been wanting a copy for a while and finally picked up -

Wonderful historical book, Scrooge! (thumbs u

Newest Oldie Goldie, on the way to the Owl's nest!!!

I Love the Tiny Tim cover on this one!!!

super64.jpg

Cool book Owl. You and I have very similar tastes in books. Are you going to Chicago this year?

I am trying to get him to meet us in orlando at Mega con...turn of the heat, pons

Thanks Ciorac!!! I agree!!!! I was almost sick when you sold all those Famous Funnies a couple of days ago!!! :sick: I wish I had the funds for them, I would have taken them!!! :mad: So anyway I ended up buying a nice Famous Funnies #67 with my eye on a few more in a couple of days!!! :wishluck:

Anyway Rick has been talking to me about MegaCon, but I don't think I'll be able to go!!! Chicago is definite, looking forward to meeting you there!!!! :applause: