• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Great cover. :applause:

It reminds me of an old Howard Pyle or NC Wyeth illustration.

Good eye! That's part of the reason I bought it. Pretty clear that this Pyle painting was the source material:

Link

Great book October!! Your scans always make cool books look even better.

I love my scanner. :cloud9:

It makes your books look like Centaurman's books... :baiting:

Man I miss seeing his books posted...

We do have very similar scanners. ;)

He has some great stuff he hasn't had a chance to post yet...

This is my first true GA DC, but after seeing how cool it is, it definitely won't be my last. I REALLY like these non-superhero covers.

adventure49.jpg

:o Man, maybe I should have stayed a student so I could buy cool GA books :baiting:

:o Man, maybe I should have stayed a student so I could buy cool GA books :baiting:

I have been really lucky lately with the buying and selling thing. My one indulgence (well, maybe two or three), but the rest goes to tuition.

This is my first true GA DC, but after seeing how cool it is, it definitely won't be my last. I REALLY like these non-superhero covers.

adventure49.jpg

:applause: Andy, one of my favorites too (I used to own the Church copy, then the Larson, and now the Nova Scotia :cloud9: )

Great Advenure Comic Oc!

This fun little book arrived today:

sensation52.jpg

And it even has an "acid vapor" story in it that is sure to excite selegue

acidvapor.jpg

Nice looking copy!!! (thumbs u

I don't have any Sensation books!!! I've seen a few I'd like to have though!!!

Thanks for posting the interior page too!!! We don't get to see enough of the interiors!!!! :applause:

adventure49.jpg

That is a great book, congratulations! (thumbs u

adventure49.jpg

Nice book. I really wanted the MH copy of that one in the Heritage auction, but just could not pull the trigger. Your copy looks really sharp.

Ken