• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,563 posts in this topic

sorry guys, I won't be there friday because NO ONE invited me :sorry:

Hey Rick wanna come to Wizard World LA? :foryou:

Yeah rick, catch the early flight and come on out! :wishluck:

I should have put 2 and 2 together this past weekend when Richard was talking about it...UGH!...too late now, family committments, but I really wish I had of been paying attention, as I could have made it happen :cry:

sorry guys, I won't be there friday because NO ONE invited me :sorry:

Hey Rick wanna come to Wizard World LA? :foryou:

Yeah rick, catch the early flight and come on out! :wishluck:

I should have put 2 and 2 together this past weekend when Richard was talking about it...UGH!...too late now, family committments, but I really wish I had of been paying attention, as I could have made it happen :cry:

:cry:

DAMMIT Rick...

dammit all to hell...

:(

Like I said, time to go on sabbatical til he is done. doh!

I was actually referring to Rick NOT getting his act together and coming down for WIZARD!

But, yes, a sabbatical is in order while he conquers the GA world!! :baiting:

DAMMIT Rick...

dammit all to hell...

I was actually referring to Rick NOT getting his act together and coming down for WIZARD!

Buy all you can at the con if he isn't there! It will be your last chance! :o

DAMMIT Rick...

dammit all to hell...

Buy all you can at the con if he isn't there! It will be your last chance! :o

lol TIME TO HOARD!!! lol

DAMMIT Rick...

dammit all to hell...

2 - 3 weeks should be enough time to "sabbat", don't you think? :kidaround:

actually folks, pretty much all buying is on hold for me till chicago...so enjoy!!!! lol

I am working on 2 trade deals now, and then need to sell that which I have designated "sellable" and we will go from there....

and, as those that know, a simple PM on a book you have to have, is generally enough for me to step aside :)

Edited by Detective27Kid

I know I posted this over in general a few days ago but it really belongs here. Bought this from Comicnut who graciously dropped it off on his way though Kitchener. The book unfortunately has a 1.5 inch spine split and a lower detached staple at the centerfold and cover but the pages are pretty much white with just a little age at the bottom edge. I love it!

SpecialEditionComics1allmine.jpg

I know I posted this over in general a few days ago but it really belongs here. Bought this from Comicnut who graciously dropped it off on his way though Kitchener. The book unfortunately has a 1.5 inch spine split and a lower detached staple at the centerfold and cover but the pages are pretty much white with just a little age at the bottom edge. I love it!

I am always thankful for small unobtrusive defects like that on cool big GA books. It makes them affordable.

:applause: I almost bought that but the detached staple killed it for me. Still a great book.

Wonderful , sharp looking book!!

I'm with Ciorac ... I'll take those minor flawed books all day, thanks!

Wonderful , sharp looking book!!

I'm with Ciorac ... I'll take those minor flawed books all day, thanks!

Agreed :applause: