• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,440 posts in this topic

Great to see you posting books again, CM!

Feel free to post some more gems which haven't seen the light of day on the boards!! :wishluck:

Well, this one isn't a comic, per se, but I'm really happy with it:

all-story.jpg

Very nice.

Feel free to post some more gems which haven't seen the light of day on the boards!! :wishluck:

all-story.jpg

:o (wow...) :o (again)

The more I look at it, I'm just in awe. A great book. And I was right, Marvel did take it and run with it.

54841-tarzanclone.jpg

The leg folded back, the position of both characters. The knife raised. The placement of the Lion's arms. Tons of grass. A twig of a tree off to the left. A surprised bystander. etc..

all-story.jpg

The Holy Grail of Pulps!! Excellent!!

all-story.jpg

That worthy of a whole bunch of (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I might as well post this one too (the only time I'll show it on these boards, given how overexposed it's been previously). I'd been coveting this Church for quite a while and finally managed to get it from the recent buyer. I'm putting it away now.

national7.jpg

I might as well post this one too (the only time I'll show it on these boards, given how overexposed it's been previously). I'd been coveting this Church for quite a while and finally managed to get it from the recent buyer. I'm putting it away now.

:o ...destiny, it is.

And free from its tomb, too :golfclap:

national7.jpg

out of all the books win showed me last year in chicago, this one brought the biggest smile to his face (he probably didn't even know that I took notice!)

The more I look at it, I'm just in awe. A great book. And I was right, Marvel did take it and run with it.

54841-tarzanclone.jpg

The leg folded back, the position of both characters. The knife raised. The placement of the Lion's arms. Tons of grass. A twig of a tree off to the left. A surprised bystander. etc..

The bystander sure got a lot better looking in 50 (??) years.

Good eye!

Jack

national7.jpg

out of all the books win showed me last year in chicago, this one brought the biggest smile to his face (he probably didn't even know that I took notice!)

I can believe it! (worship):cloud9: and (worship)

Edited by adamstrange