• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

This one is on the way from ComicConnect.

I've purchased a lot of other nice books lately, but unfortunately my scanner is on the fritz.

I've purchased a lot of other nice books lately, but unfortunately my scanner is on the fritz.

If they're like this one then can't wait to see the others! (thumbs u

Thanks!

Hopefully, I'll get the scanner working properly soon(or I'll just buy another one). I received the BAT #37 today, and currently on the way from Metro:

BATMAN 66 7.0

BATMAN 67 8.0

A low grade but nice BATMAN #32.

And one of my grails: MOVIE COMICS #1 with the Gunga Din cover, and the SON OF FRANKENSTEIN story in 4.0.

:banana:

Fight35.jpg

Major kudos to GreatEscape for coming out of nowhere and offering my a copy of this book after I posted about wanting it in Comics General.

Great book, always loved this cover!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks. I may crack this baby and read it after my vacation.

This one is on the way from ComicConnect.

My favorite Joker cover :cloud9:

Mine too. :cloud9: :cloud9:

Nice mix of genres! War, Sci Fi, Jungle, Funny Animal

And a little Freudian compensation? hm

air12.jpg

Wow, that is a great cover! Never seen it before.

I can imagine the guys who created Sparkman really thought they were on to something....but unfortunately, those fin-head helmet designs from the early GA always seem to be the kiss of death for a character.

Wow, that is a great cover! Never seen it before.

I can imagine the guys who created Sparkman really thought they were on to something....but unfortunately, those fin-head helmet designs from the early GA always seem to be the kiss of death for a character.

Yeah, the fin. Always the sign of a character designed by an editor if you ask me. lol

I hadn't seen this before either until I saw it. then I looked up the early Sparklers in the trusty Gerbers and had to have this one.