• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
47 47

48,553 posts in this topic

Some recent additions...

My first Will Eisner cover, but probably not my last....

Fightcomics11cgc80front.jpg

Eisner revisited the same waters with the Spirit on July 28, 1946, Check out the second tier second panel -

56442-Spirit-July28-1946-Fight11.jpg.6289f37671d78fc0aa28202945a98e30.jpg

Wish my toaster could do that. :sorry:

BangUpComics2CGC8.jpg

Or if you like Schomburg covers! (thumbs u

I couldn't resist buying this issue. In the 1990s I represented two dozen descendants of assassin John Wilkes Booth in a, sadly failed, effort to exhume his remains for scientific testing. A very tough issue (as our most of the DCs in the mid-1950s) to obtain in higher grade.

HOM51.jpg

Edited by esquirecomics

This is the picture I took when I attended the opening night festivities of Geppi's Entertainment Museum in September 2006.

1388022-Comics8.jpg

And this is the scan I made tonight in my home. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Action2.jpg

I represented two dozen ancestors of assassin John Wilkes Booth in a, sadly failed, effort to exhume his remains for scientific testing.

Booth's ancestors? Man, they must've been really old. :baiting:

This is the picture I took when I attended the opening night festivities of Geppi's Entertainment Museum in September 2006.

1388022-Comics8.jpg

And this is the scan I made tonight in my home. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Action2.jpg

It belongs in a museum! indysmiley.gif

j/k...Congrats, Mark! Thats very cool owning a piece of history like that :applause:

1388022-Comics8.jpg

Action2.jpg

:applause:

Thanks to Bangzoom for getting me hooked on buying all these darn disturbingly insane Phantasmo issues! :insane::makepoint::hi:

Funnies56.jpg

very, very nice Mark; i must confess, his scans made me take note and i'm thinking of going after a few.

1388022-Comics8.jpg

Action2.jpg

i'm not a d.c. guy, but if you don't like action 2, you don't like funny-books. wonderful book, mark. [made sure i got that comma in there so no one would think i meant that the action would make a good bookmark for a timely].