• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

Just scanned this, so I figured I would post it before it gets buried under the deluge of posts of everyone's C-Link winnings...

master30.jpg

I hate you with the fire of an EasyBake oven! :sumo:

i grow less fond of him day by day. it's not that he's bad, he's just no damn good.

My money was tied up in tuition and rent this semester, but I did manage to pick up some nice golden age books as I went along. My scanner at school sucks, so I figured I would wait and put together a little group shot.

gagroup.jpg

Those are some GREAT books, Andy. The Terry-Toons 7 is darn near impossible. And the Air Ace is awesome! (thumbs u

Thanks! The Terry Toons was an absolute BEAR to find. Big props to ArAich for selling it to me with only a minimum amount of begging on my part.

He let you off easy. I would have made you do at least a modicum of groveling. :kidaround:

Just scanned this, so I figured I would post it before it gets buried under the deluge of posts of everyone's C-Link winnings...

master30.jpg

Wow. You have great taste. I've never seen that before.

R.

Your eye for comics never fails to impress me, October!! NICE!!! (worship)

Great TERRYTOONS #7!!

Thanks. They kinda look like toilet paper next to that insane Raboy Master issue, but I do what I can from the kiddie pool end.

Those are some GREAT books, Andy. The Terry-Toons 7 is darn near impossible. And the Air Ace is awesome! (thumbs u

Great variety - all very cool books - well done!

Your eye for comics never fails to impress me, October!! NICE!!! (worship)

Great TERRYTOONS #7!!

Thanks. They kinda look like toilet paper next to that insane Raboy Master issue, but I do what I can from the kiddie pool end.

andy, andy, andy.... books are great whether in g/vg or nm/m if they are great to you (I know you already know that, but I just like to hear myself type lol )

Nice set of harder-to-find Flag covers arrived today!

So, I'm feeling Wonderful, Popular, Excited :D ... and downright Frisky! :devil:

GE

2495291566_a751cbf9fb.jpg

2494475287_83b643ba96.jpg

2495292170_ce90e402bb.jpg

2495291690_ac3f90d268.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nice set of harder-to-find Flag covers arrived today!

So, I'm feeling Wonderful, Popular, Excited :D ... and downright Frisky! :devil:

GE

2495291566_a751cbf9fb.jpg

2494475287_83b643ba96.jpg

2495292170_ce90e402bb.jpg

2495291690_ac3f90d268.jpg

Sweet books! :thumbsup:

Mmmmmmm. Flag covers! :cloud9: