• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

My favorite Weird Fantasy cover. A classic. Thanks goes out Vinny Z. @ Metropolis Comics. I will buy from you guys again in the future!!! :luhv:

CC

scan0011-1.jpg

Gorgeous copy of a great book. Well done sir :applause:

My favorite Weird Fantasy cover. A classic. Thanks goes out Vinny Z. @ Metropolis Comics. I will buy from you guys again in the future!!! :luhv:

CC

scan0011-1.jpg

If the colors are anything like the scan, that's the brightest copy of that book I have seen.

Ken

CC

scan0011-1.jpg

If the colors are anything like the scan, that's the brightest copy of that book I have seen.

Ken

Thanks. I purchased it from Metropolis. Right now they are loaded with EC's. You should call them up.

CC

CC

scan0011-1.jpg

Ken

Thanks. I purchased it from Metropolis. Right now they are loaded with EC's. You should call them up.

CC

man, that is one pretty book c.c. congrats, sir.

CC

scan0011-1.jpg

Ken

CC

man, that is one pretty book c.c. congrats, sir.

Thanks Mr. Parker. (thumbs u (thumbs u Have fun in Chicago and please buy lots of books so you can share them with us.

CC

Just got this one in from a gator!

Silver Streak 2 :cloud9:

SilverStreak2.jpg

you going after run with me now, Ronaldo? nice book, young man.

Thanks Billy! Well you know what they say? Follow the best (thumbs u

Thanks everyone for the props. I love the book and couldn't be happier with it. Thanks to Rick for launching me into my Silver Streak run (worship)

A great day for gold, all these landed today! Thrilled with all of them! I know the SA 80 isn't golden age, but for $45 I consider it one of my best purchases of the year and wanted to show if off. Have to love the sci-fi greytones, and this one is TOUGH to find.

bluebolt111-1.jpg

sa80-1.jpg

totj21.jpg

ghost5-1.jpg

tftc46.jpg

suspense14.jpg

A great day for gold, all these landed today! Thrilled with all of them! I know the SA 80 isn't golden age, but for $45 I consider it one of my best purchases of the year and wanted to show if off. Have to love the sci-fi greytones, and this one is TOUGH to find.

totj21.jpg

All great books Andy, but the TOTJ 21 has long been one of my favorites :luhv:

Yowza, that's a haul!!!

suspense14.jpg

bluebolt111-1.jpg

sa80-1.jpg

totj21.jpg

ghost5-1.jpg

tftc46.jpg

suspense14.jpg

wonderful haul indeed!