• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: Billy Parker
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header"> Originally Posted By: FUELMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He'll also need a Weird Science-Fantasy # 29 and a Beware # 10, but who's keeping track................ </div></div><br /><br />me, and i forgot to type 'em in. thanks, sir.

and the other ECs, Tim Holt's, Bobby Benson, Tally Ho...

adam, i don't think he's the cover artist on the tally-ho; at least it ain't on my list. do i have to add another?
I'd have to do a lot of hunting to find the reference but that issue was based on sketches developed by Frank as a kid. Officially, I think that Giunta is listed as the pencil artist and Frazetta as inker but I read somewhere from a reliable source that it was the reverse. I'll post this question to the Dave W who occasionally looks into the OA forum.

Killer copy of one of the best covers in comics. Anyone got one of these for sale?

mike, people tend to hang on to them because they're both action-packed AND fast-paced.

Here's one I picked up a year or so ago. This and the # 214 one above are probably my favorite two of the run, then the Weird Science-Fantasy #29.

famous215.jpg

that is a great book, my third favorite f.f.f. here's my second fave; i just LOVE the beast's eyes.

RAD3BD8020061117_171252.jpg

Killer copy of one of the best covers in comics. Anyone got one of these for sale?

mike, people tend to hang on to them because they're both action-packed AND fast-paced.

Not to mention suspenseful

Omigod Rick, if the chance comes again :takeit:

BEAUTIFUL books, thank you all for sharing. if anyone has any of these they want to part with, please PM me.

No one ventures a guess at the grade on the #209?

BEAUTIFUL books, thank you all for sharing. if anyone has any of these they want to part with, please PM me.

I like the books, but I didn't appreciate them like I do now... c'est la vie

I like the books, but I didn't appreciate them like I do now... c'est la vie

here're the lot of them. the 212 in the group shot is gone, replaced by the single below.

frazettas.jpg

cgc030.jpg

74357a.jpg

Awesome books. I think the #212 is my second favorite in the run. Dont suppose that undercopy is available? :wishluck:

Mike, the first copy was gone before the replacement came in. had to trade it for an air fighters 2 that closed my run. same grade, same paper, as i recall. unfortunately, the one i traded away was the cosmic aeroplane, but it did go to a friend, at least.