• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

I just had to post this beautiful book. I'm not too big into Fawcetts (I like them, but just so much other stuff to collect), but when I saw this beauty, I just had to add it to my GA collection. Highest graded (next highest graded copy is a 6.0) and a Church book. You just can't go wrong. The colors on this book are just spectacular, as you might expect from a Mile High book.

Master-97.jpg

I just had to post this beautiful book. I'm not too big into Fawcetts (I like them, but just so much other stuff to collect), but when I saw this beauty, I just had to add it to my GA collection. Highest graded (next highest graded copy is a 6.0) and a Church book. You just can't go wrong. The colors on this book are just spectacular, as you might expect from a Mile High book.

Master-97.jpg

WOW. That is a pretty cover! (thumbs u

Okay!!! Who's the joker who went outside of the Fraternal Order Of Centaur Collectors Society and sold Zaid a Centaur?!? :sumo:

(tsk)

for a small fee, I can be compelled to tell (twasn't me, though)

Hadn't added one of these in a while. Later issues (1953) are tougher to come by than earlier issues (1948-1949) -

Gorgeous. I am constantly amazed by the fantastic range of artists during the Golden Age.

It makes you want to have em all.

Come on Dr Zaid,

Now you gonna start buying up all the Centaurs?

Can I collect anything without all you big boys stepping in on my fun?

B

Don't worry guys, I'm not stepping into the Centaur realm (other than to pick up the really rare ones when possible). :gossip:lol

I had an opportunity to help someone out and pick up some great books, and I was happy to do so.

Lost Valley copy. :banana:

Starranger3lostvalley-1.jpg