• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Okay!!! Who's the joker who went outside of the Fraternal Order Of Centaur Collectors Society and sold Zaid a Centaur?!? :sumo:

(tsk)

I cannot tell a lie!!!! It was me!!!

However, I just want to say that I am NOT the first boardie to sell Centaurs to Mark!!!! That destinction belongs to another!!! :whistle:

Actually I contacted Mark, I had a problem and he was nice enough to help out a fellow human!!!

A true gentleman!!! :headbang:

Okay!!! Who's the joker who went outside of the Fraternal Order Of Centaur Collectors Society and sold Zaid a Centaur?!? :sumo:

(tsk)

However, I just want to say that I am NOT the first boardie to sell Centaurs to Mark!!!! That destinction belongs to another!!! :whistle:

Actually I contacted Mark, I had a problem and he was nice enough to help out a fellow human!!!

good answer... mark bought a couple of superspy's from me last month (thumbs u

newest addition.

j1.jpg

Whoa! Way to go Billy (worship)

it goes so nicely with this one pons.

RAD493CC2008730_9460.jpg

Damn right it does. :cloud9:

Hopefully I will have something to impress you with Saturday since you've been blowing me out of the water the last few months. :wishluck:

newest addition.

j1.jpg

RAD493CC2008730_9460.jpg

Hopefully I will have something to impress you with Saturday since you've been blowing me out of the water the last few months. :wishluck:

as opposed to blowing you in the water :o

Here's an obscure Hitler cover I picked up.

bluecirlcle.jpg

that is great; i have a cool little offbeat hitler cover to post as well, with what appears to be the same exact tuft of bangs.

4most.jpg

(tsk)

I was happy to help out. (thumbs u

Except now I need to finish the run!! :makepoint:

Some of the other beauties that switched hands. These are also Lost Valley copies.

StarRanger2lostvalley-2.jpg

StarRanger4lostvalley-1.jpg

newest addition.

j1.jpg

RAD493CC2008730_9460.jpg

There you go walking down memory lane about your weekend at the beach with Parker again..... (tsk)

newest addition.

j1.jpg

RAD493CC2008730_9460.jpg

There you go walking down memory lane about your weekend at the beach with Parker again..... (tsk)

:P

I just had to post this beautiful book. I'm not too big into Fawcetts (I like them, but just so much other stuff to collect), but when I saw this beauty, I just had to add it to my GA collection. Highest graded (next highest graded copy is a 6.0) and a Church book. You just can't go wrong. The colors on this book are just spectacular, as you might expect from a Mile High book.

Master-97.jpg

That is a very cool book...I love the colours on the cover..and the grade ain't bad either.. (thumbs u