• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

even high grade books go in that thread, if they are bad enough

I'm talking about cool books, but low grade copies. Not necessarily grail books for the beater grail thread either.

You know my style -- I post 'em wherever they belong regardless of grade. Most weeks, no one tells me to cease and desist more than once or twice!

And ALL of my books are cool.

Jack

That Joker cover is awesome. I've been seeing that book pop up lately.

Here's one from 1953. Issue #3. Really nice shape. Real glossy with a stiff cover. Blacks are much deeper than the scan shows.

scan0001-1.jpg

I've never seen that!! I need one!! (worship) (worship)

I too, have never seen this book. Sweet lookin copy. Did you read it with your glasses on?

even high grade books go in that thread, if they are bad enough

I'm talking about cool books, but low grade copies. Not necessarily grail books for the beater grail thread either.

You know my style -- I post 'em wherever they belong regardless of grade. Most weeks, no one tells me to cease and desist more than once or twice!

And ALL of my books are cool.

Jack

:applause:

That Joker cover is awesome. I've been seeing that book pop up lately.

Here's one from 1953. Issue #3. Really nice shape. Real glossy with a stiff cover. Blacks are much deeper than the scan shows.

scan0001-1.jpg

I've never seen that!! I need one!! (worship) (worship)

I too, have never seen this book. Sweet lookin copy. Did you read it with your glasses on?

That is an amazing cover - what is the interior art like?

There were 2 sets of loose glasses inside, and I gave it a whirl with the glasses on. I must admit, it wasn't the best 3D I've experienced. The glasses on the cover are just part of the cover artwork and are only drawn on.

Edited by CatskillMike

Another book I picked up last spring. This book took almost one month to arrive. Don't know why the guy was so slow......but he had a good attitude, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt......and DIDN'T neg him.

Police75.jpg

Good heavens Mike! :o Planet #1?? Nice :applause: Quite a few winners in there. I see my old Fighting Yank #4 made its way into your collection.

Yeah, I picked it up recently on the boards from JiveTurkeyMoFo. I think its awesome, my first GLOD. :cloud9: