• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

I love them all Pons,especially the Bat 11.

Thanks Russ! Can't wait to get the one other book from Billy this week. :)

winging it's way to you via the ol' usps as i type.

Despite the fact that Metropolis now officially refuses to sell any of their wonderful books to me :cry: I was still able to luck into a couple of cool new comics...

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

Thank goodness there are still a few crumbs left for those of us unworthy of Metro's love.

Despite the fact that Metropolis now officially refuses to sell any of their wonderful books to me :cry: I was still able to luck into a couple of cool new comics...

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

Thank goodness there are still a few crumbs left for those of us unworthy of Metro's love.

so you're saying they could "just quit you."

look, when you really need a metro book, just call me to be the middleman. i'm told i'm the second "client" on their x'mas card list.

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

Nice pick ups Richard :applause:

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

I love that blue cover !! I'm gonna have to put that one on my list

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

the colors on that 13 are INTENSE!

Despite the fact that Metropolis now officially refuses to sell any of their wonderful books to me :cry:

I will never understand this type of thing, I'm sure Richard's money is just as good, (a lot of times even better) than anyone else's.

wonderful, pretty books Richard !! (thumbs u

Despite the fact that Metropolis now officially refuses to sell any of their wonderful books to me :cry:

I will never understand this type of thing, I'm sure Richard's money is just as good, (a lot of times even better) than anyone else's.

wonderful, pretty books Richard !! (thumbs u

This type of BS seems common among the "good old boy" network. Pretty silly if you ask me. :screwy:

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

the colors on that 13 are INTENSE!

Those are beautiful, Richard....but why on earth won't Metropolis sell to YOU?

I've never bought from them, but now I refuse to;)

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

Dynamite books Richard!